Al Zarqawi dies!

JeremiahGateFan

What do you mean its not right to be happy? We did what we have to do. He was making Iraq even more unstable but now he is dead. Sure it would have been better to capture him but in our government I'm not sure that would have been better. I mean for crying out loud, Sudamn is still alive. Anyway, I look forward to Jon Stewarts piece on this cuz a few weeks back he did one about the terror videos released. Then he compared it to this other tape from afghanistan that was taped over with sound affects and it was HILARIOUS. Anyway, I'm glad to see some pay for all our hard work out there.

roundshort

Jay R. Zay said:
you've kiled a terrorist. wow. terrorism is history now. *big thumbs up*

;)

Thanks man! Jay, I will hold you personally responsible if there are any more terroristic attacks!

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
They had two F-16's drop two 500lbs laser guided bombs on his safe house.
A taste of his own medicine. BOOM!

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
VP said:
I don't think that Al-Qaida has F-16's that drop laser guided bombs on American houses.
He got blown up...that was the medicine I was talking about...you are such a literalist.

Finn

Staff member
Sorry to come and flick the lights here at your party, but despite I'm not exactly asking you to mourn over the death of this man who certainly got what he was asking for (and certainly isn't a shame), I'll have to remind you that being all giddy over it is not very appropiate behavior either.

Should you feel superior over these ignorant people who have not yet realized that violence is the road to nowhere, you ought to display it by giving a more civilized picture of yourself than the one you do now. But if you're not feeling any better than them, is that a for or against for such behavior as some members here are showing out now?

roundshort

Think about it, this is the guy who cut off the head of nick berg. If you are not happy this guy is dead, then . . .well, nevermind I won't say it, but it is nasty!

temple of john said:
Are you out of your f'ing mind??? how many nazi deaths would have avenged 6 million jews? You people amaze me. You just get kicked in the nuts over and over again and never have the sack to stand up and fight.

Its not so easy, terrorism is not WW2, how many american deaths would have avenged A-bomb deaths? but I agree in the argument u are trying to state, this is not over.

Jay R. Zay

temple of john said:
Are you out of your f'ing mind??? how many nazi deaths would have avenged 6 million jews? You people amaze me. You just get kicked in the nuts over and over again and never have the sack to stand up and fight.

then, on the other hand, terrorism should all but amaze you. it's just your spirit. :)

Jay R. Zay

vaxer said:
I'm guessing that if parties are that crazy in american colleges it's because in the US you can't drink before you're 21, so when they have the possibility to drink, they don't just go half way... Plus it's forbidden which makes it more exciting.

that's exactly my opinion of Al Zarqawi. on the other hand, threads should no longer be closed because it is good for Pale Horse to be married, at last, especially considering bacon in the war movies.