Harrison Ford's Underpants

Attila the Professor said:
It's not a matter of power. Anyone who's been around here I would hope would realize that. There's nothing in the rules that lets me, as a moderator, just close this. Technically, I suppose, I could do things capriciously, but that hasn't been the custom here. Of course, as a simple member of the Raven, I can think the thread is silly, much like the one about socks and about Police Academy, all begun in a short period of time.

He's Simply trying to liven things up a bit. A smile a day keeps the frowning away!

Of course, we could all go around being terribly serious. A serious mind is a superior one, no?:sick:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
herr gruber said:
He's Simply trying to liven things up a bit. A smile a day keeps the frowning away!

Of course, we could all go around being terribly serious. A serious mind is a superior one, no?:sick:

Oh, dear Lord, no. Levity is fine, it's just when it comes a lot from the same person that I start to worry.

But, whatever. Occasionally I'm one heck of a stick in the mud, and I realize it.

The Man

Harrison Ford's undies? Nah.

Melyssa Ford's undies..? Hmmm...

melyssa%2Bford%2B1.jpg

"These ain't sprayed on, ya know?"

Phat's amazing!

Last edited:

The Man

The Man said:
Harrison Ford's undies? Nah.

Melyssa Ford's undies..? Hmmm...

melyssa%2Bford%2B1.jpg

"These ain't sprayed on, ya know?"

Phat's amazing!

melyssa_ford_1.jpg

*Just in case the picture is all shy in the previous post...

I presume Melyssa Ford is Harrison's daughter?
Therefore, she must be modelling her dad's undies. Nice, aren't they?

Anyway, on topic, there is no way I would wear them.

Display them in a glass case, maybe. (as long as there's a certificate of authenticity).

The Man

Indy's brother said:
Wearing Harrison Ford's undies is a dicey proposition. Would I wear Melissa Ford's underwear? Yes. On my head.

I'd proudly wear Melyssa's*.

*If she was still in them.

The Man

Melyssa-Ford-10.jpg

"No, no, boys: you kiss me here first. Only then can you attempt to discover the power of the undies..."

Just noticed the little dog on her underwear. Dog = Indiana. Perhaps she is wearing Harrison's undies afterall? The clues are there. The clues are there.