I don't think so. Type mismatch:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0564215/mediaindex

HenryJunior said:
I doubt this could happen, but I would totally be on board if it did:

Ewan McGregor

pjo6.jpg
hd24.jpg

363.jpg

Probably impossible, but I would like to think it would work. What do guys think? Is it too weird to have Han Solo AND Obi-Wan play Indy? :D

Ewan is great, id rather him have a go at it, as the looks and personality.

Millions

Yeah, I have to agree with Henry Jones VII on this one - Holloway would be a really good choice.

He's got the looks, the charm and that arrogant, mischievous sense of humour.

Also, in Lost (crappy show, by the way), he showed he could really take a good on-screen beating - definitely important in Indy!

indy4242

Millions said:
Yeah, I have to agree with Henry Jones VII on this one - Holloway would be a really good choice.

He's got the looks, the charm and that arrogant, mischievous sense of humour.

Also, in Lost (crappy show, by the way), he showed he could really take a good on-screen beating - definitely important in Indy!

How dare you, sir.

You are now a mortal enemy of mine.

kongisking

foreignerfred said:
Aaron Eckhart just showed up today in a promo still looking a lot like evil Indy in Temple of Doom.

Got me thinking, he might have what it takes given the right material?

i-frankenstein-aaron-eckhart.jpg

Good God, Harvey got huge!

Actually, I'd like him as Indy too. He's got the square-jawed manly badass look that fits the pulp style Indiana Jones is all about.

At least, in THAT picture, he does...

Le Saboteur

Le Saboteur said:
...but could be a strong contender for post-Harrison flicks before Dr. Jones gets booted back to pre-school.

You still haven't learned how to spell 'Iain', but Mr. Glen would certainly make a wonderful choice.

tumblr_mhofk59LUF1qeghato1_500.png

And if not Dr. Jones, there's an excellent candidate for Allan Quatermain.

Skewing younger, there's the most recent Mr. Darcy; otherwise known as Mathew Macfayden.

362280-600full_matthew_macfadyen_large.jpg

kongisking

Túrin Turambar said:
Hugh Jackman ? no chance. I would much prefer them to give that anthony kid on you tube a chance, he really looks like young ford and as all the expressions.

Can you elaborate? Who are you referring to?

Mickiana

He's talking about Anthony Ingruber, who does impersonations including some impressive Ford ones. He happens to look 'Fordish'. That could be a new term to be used by the Ford Fetishists, aka 'Fetishtas', itself a derivative of 'Fascista'. :rolleyes:

kongisking

Mickiana said:
He's talking about Anthony Ingruber, who does impersonations including some impressive Ford ones. He happens to look 'Fordish'. That could be a new term to be used by the Ford Fetishists, aka 'Fetishtas', itself a derivative of 'Fascista'. :rolleyes:

Okay then. I was spooked for a second. Anyone who knows what I do on YouTube will understand...

Mickiana

He might mean you. If Anthony is your name...then you could be an Indiana Jones! :p

I'm sure he is referring to Mr Ingruber.

Montana Smith

Mickiana said:

I like that.

However, our glorious leader needs to work on his Party Salute. The two fisted thing isn't really capturing the imagination of the people.

Harrison-Ford_article_story_main.jpg

I think Ford should give everyone the finger instead.

:whip:

The Drifter

Montana Smith said:
I like that.

However, our glorious leader needs to work on his Party Salute. The two fisted thing isn't really capturing the imagination of the people.

Harrison-Ford_article_story_main.jpg

I think Ford should give everyone the finger instead.

:whip:

Like this? :p
4020-finger.jpg