Harrison Ford's Underpants

Would you, dare I ask, wear a worn pair of Harrison Ford's underpants?

This is a real test of fan devotion.

I think I would give it a try.

The social experiment begins.

Gustav

Muttette said:
Heh... would depend if there were any skid marks... :p
I concur. And what kind of recognition would I get? And what kind of powers would the underpants give me?

The Man

All underwear is, once worn, forever haunted by its owner. Never don the knickers of another, even in times of high-kink.

Muttette

Hehehe one must always check for skids! But... do these underpants in fact have super powers and if so how super special awesome are we talking here...? Because if they have the power to make the owner rule the universe or something godly similar how big a skid mark would you be willing to endure...?

;)

Indy's brother

Supernatural powers of any kind, and I'll suit up. Other than that, maybe, but it's gonna cost you. How much is it worth to you, Connery's toupe? Let the bidding begin.

P.S. Are these fictitious panties laundered, crusted, or still sweaty?

Indy's brother said:
Supernatural powers of any kind, and I'll suit up. Other than that, maybe, but it's gonna cost you. How much is it worth to you, Connery's toupe? Let the bidding begin.

Oh, believe me, they have been worn. Big time.

Imagine, Ford was wearing them during the Pat Roach fight in Temple Of Doom. Now, I'm sure they ventured into a crevice or two during that fight..:sick:

Test your fanship right here! Roll up! Roll up!

Gustav

Connery's Toupe said:
Imagine, Ford was wearing them during the Pat Roach fight in Temple Of Doom. Now, I'm sure they ventured into a crevice or two during that fight.

Yes! Then they probably do bestow some kind of powers upon the wearer. Tell me, would everybody know that I am wearing Harrison Ford's underpants? Do I wear pants over them or do I wear the underpants alone? Is it going to be in the newspapers? If so, are there going to be pictures? And if so, are they boxers or briefs?

Muttette

Indy's brother said:

Oh no! That's just wrong! Crusty I could just about stand but not sweaty! XD

Indy~Annie said:
oh dear.....

i wonder what Mr.Ford him self would say about this thread...:p

Probably something along the lines of 'I'M NEVER SIGNING ANOTHER AUTOGRAPH AGAIN! THESE PEOPLE ARE ALL CRAZY!!!' O_o'
:D

Gustav said:
Yes! Then they probably do bestow some kind of powers upon the wearer. Tell me, would everybody know that I am wearing Harrison Ford's underpants? Do I wear pants over them or do I wear the underpants alone? Is it going to be in the newspapers? If so, are there going to be pictures? And if so, are they boxers or briefs?

Wait... how do we know they're not slinky things...? And would you be put off by pink lace? :D

indyclone25

wow! i wondering how this even lasted 13 posts --- are we this bored that we have to chat about his underwear ?
ok passing that , if the shorts did at least make me a million dollars while wearing them---, yeah i would wear them.

The Man

HarrisonFord_Frantic.JPG

"Hunt down whoever stole them! Those undies are my life!"

Indy~Annie

^ lol (y)

[Muttette]
Probably something along the lines of 'I'M NEVER SIGNING ANOTHER AUTOGRAPH AGAIN! THESE PEOPLE ARE ALL CRAZY!!!' O_o'

lol probably.:p

yes Indyclone25 we are that bored.:p

Attila the Professor said:
I expect he'd be roughly as disturbed as I am.

And yet, Atilla, with your considerable power, you cannot bring yourself to bring out the lock and key?

Perhaps this thread has unforetold powers.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Connery's Toupe said:
And yet, Atilla, with your considerable power, you cannot bring yourself to bring out the lock and key?

Perhaps this thread has unforetold powers.

It's not a matter of power. Anyone who's been around here I would hope would realize that. There's nothing in the rules that lets me, as a moderator, just close this. Technically, I suppose, I could do things capriciously, but that hasn't been the custom here. Of course, as a simple member of the Raven, I can think the thread is silly, much like the one about socks and about Police Academy, all begun in a short period of time.