Star Wars Celebration

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Europe

July 15-17.

I don't see anything Indy on the panels, but maybe something will leak...

The whole thing will be streamed.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
The complete proceedings are here. I recently streamed some of the audio on a long ride. Interesting, but for a non-hardcore film it became too much muchness.

The "40 Years of Star Wars Panel" is probably of most interest. Lucas says "I'm not supposed to say this, but this was a film for 12-year-olds. You're about the enter the world. You're 12 years old. You're going to go on into the big world. You're moving away from your parents being the center focus. You're probably scared. You don't know what's going to happen. Here's a little idea of some of the things you should pay attention to." A gentler approach to Shatner's 1986 SNL sketch.

00Kevin

Indyfan
Would be pretty cool if we got a glimpse of Indy 5 at this. I live in Orange County and went to the 2015 con, but I'm not sure If i'll go this year cause i'd rather save up and go to the world cup. If I for sure knew that something Indiana Jones related was going on I'd probably go though. I believe there is going to be a live-action catch-all panel but it's obviously going to be focused on kenobi and the 7 thousand other star wars shows, kinda doubt we get anything indy