Honest Trailers KOTCS

replican't said:
Cheap ad hominem pops don't exactly further your own case for erudition, my friend. You and Stoo seem to be cut from the same cloth in that respect.
Doesn't make them untrue...

...and if you ever mature past the level you currently wallow in, and the weak, repetitive diarrhea you spew, everyone will be better for it.

Until then, please...continue to troll.

Stoo

replican't said:
Don't be so infantile. Have you had your afternoon nap Stoo? You seem a bit grumpy.
I'm infantile because I'm a boy at heart who also happens to be a fan of Indy, hence, "fanboy". You've nailed down my persona! Mazel tov!:hat:

In all seriousness, you really should get in touch with these Honest Trailer guys because you share the same level of mentality.
Rocket Surgeon said:
Until then, please...continue to troll.
Quite right. It takes all kinds to make a world and even negative, miserable kinds have their place in society. Without proper balance, our Earth would spin adrift...and where would we be then?

"Farts on toast", baby!

Methinks the lady doth protest too much
And from what she posts
One might deduce she likes nothing more
Than fulsome bottom burps on toasts.

Vance

Guys, since I'm talking to purality here, I won't take this to IM, but could you please do yourselves and the rest of us a favor and just ignore Replican't and have done with it?

In other news, I didn't like Crystal Skull particularly well but I thought that this 'Honest Trailer' was far too purile and vulgar to actually be a funny take on what went wrong with the film.

The Drifter

replican't said:
Methinks the lady doth protest too much
And from what she posts
One might deduce she likes nothing more
Than fulsome bottom burps on toasts.

Oh, troll who picks at bones and tries to find the meat.
If everyone passed you by, you'd get no milk from their teat.
No bread for your larder, no air for your lungs.
No wine and cheese for you, instead only dung.

Stoo

Vance said:
In other news, I didn't like Crystal Skull particularly well but I thought that this 'Honest Trailer' was far too purile and vulgar to actually be a funny take on what went wrong with the film.
That's exactly my feeling, Vance. This 'Honest Trailer' video is one of those products of INTERNET TRASH CULTURE, embraced by the lowest of the low.

Even though the world 'needs' idiots, this a parting reply to the ugly Replic*nt - a song by The Clash. "Straight to Hell":

There ain't no need for ya,
There ain't no need for ya,
Go straight to Hell, boy,
Go straight to Hell, boy!
Can you cough it up, loud and strong?

Last edited:

Henry W Jones

So sorry it didnt meet your high society standards and I wish I hadn't posted it now since it started a childish fight. It is vulgar? Really? Isn't that a bit much?

Stoo

Don't be sorry, Henry W.:cool: Afterall, you didn't create that steaming pile of sh*t, someone else did. I can talk trash like anyone else but I'd never make a video of it.

If this fight is "childish" then it stems from the nature of the clip.:p

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
Exactly why your opinions aren't worth your methane spread...they dissipate in the wind of public opinion.

I beg to differ.

replican't speaks from the heart of his bottom with utter honesty.

At present this is really the most exciting thread in the snoozefest that forms the Indiana Jones part of The Raven.

In any case Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Snore doesn't have nearly enough Nazis in space.

I'm off to watch Iron Sky. (y)

Thanks Montana. You're always the voice of reason in a barrel of lobotomised monkeys.

Anyway, back to this Honest Trailer - here are some of the youtube comments I liked:

I know people who liked this film, because of that I lost repect for them.
Yep

This movie is good, and if you hate it, it's your fault. You demanded it for 20 years and now they gave it to you.
Rocket - is this you?

Not cool on Karen Allen. She's still awesome!
On which planet?

hahahahahahha, DO LAST AIRBENDER DO LAST AIRBENDER!!!
Hey Stoo, sharpen your best green pencil for this one!

The Nuclear bomb survival -was- feasible apart from the speed the fridge traveled, anyone interested should go and check the Escapist web series "Reel Physics".
hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, etc.

hell i wish it had been even half as good as the mummy
Yummy Rachel Weisz vs Old Karen Allen? Hmm, what a toss off. I mean up.

yeah but a lead lined 1950's fridge could protect you from a nuclear explosion
Go George!

yeah but to protect you from a nuclear explosion not the broken bones, or trauma you body would get from the fridge being hurtled at such speeds slamming into the ground multiple times, if his neck was not broken, parts of his body would be, he wouldn;t be able to walk away like nothing happened.
You tell him, Steven!

say: honest trailers is a gruop of high gay guys
Nice one, Stoo!

also, i dont know why people dont like the fact that Harisson Ford is old. i like the idea. also why do people hate mutt. indy had daddy problems, now he has son problems!
Where to start?

Oh come on. It was not such a bad movie =)

yes it was

Maybe it was a wire reinforced ceramic fridge.
Oh Harrison!

They're Prarie Dogs not gophers.
Ooooh!

Hahaha one of the most legitimately honest trailers ever

be hilarious if he survived the blast but was locked in the fridge
Nice one Shia!

Getting in one of those 50s revrigerators will actually pertect you from a atomic bomb but you'll die in 10 years from the radiation
Did someone say "Great idea for Indy 5"?

Montana Smith said:
I beg to differ.
I'll take that with the appropriate amount of salt being that you're admittedly not an Indiana Jones fan...

Montana Smith said:
replican't speaks from the heart of his bottom with utter honesty.
Seth McFarlane couldn't have said it better.

Montana Smith said:
At present this is really the most exciting thread in the snoozefest that forms the Indiana Jones part of The Raven.
Same could be said for infomercials in the wee hours...don't worry regularly scheduled programming will resume shortly. In the meantime enjoy repetingc'nt's electroplated shopping channel drek.

Stoo

replican't said:
Thanks Montana. You're always the voice of reason in a barrel of lobotomised monkeys.
This statement is hilarious considering Smiffy essentially said that you speak out of your anus! (Y'know, "heart of his bottom".) Voice of reason, indeed.:D
a YouTube commentator & replican't said:
hahahahahahha, DO LAST AIRBENDER DO LAST AIRBENDER!!!
Hey Stoo, sharpen your best green pencil for this one!
Proud to say that I've no idea what "Last Airbender" is and have zero interest in seeing anymore of these Honest Trailers.

Henry W Jones said:
It really amazes me how snarky and petty things get around here. (n)

Growing Pains...there's always cramps involved, just keep forging on. One would hope the mods would recognize how some irregulars just incite the regulars and make some effort to encourage those who participate and discourage "members" who just **** and moan.

Dr. Gonzo

Rocket Surgeon said:
Growing Pains...there's always cramps involved, just keep forging on. One would hope the mods would recognize how some irregulars just incite the regulars and make some effort to encourage those who participate and discourage "members" who just **** and moan.

I'm an irregular kinda guy...

...luckily there are ways to remedy that.

Forbidden Eye

Indy's brother said:
You could do that to any movie and make it look stupid. Including Raiders.

Pretty much. These guys even made a video for The Dark Knight which many people would claim is a good movie.

Henry W Jones

Forbidden Eye said:
Pretty much. These guys even made a video for The Dark Knight which many people would claim is a good movie.

And at the end of it they do say it is awesome. They take requests for films.

Henry W Jones said:
And at the end of it they do say it is awesome. They take requests for films.

Yes, they have perspective and humour in spades. Not something you could say about many Indiana Jones geeks, if Stoo and Rocket and some others are anything to go by.....

Montana Smith

replican't said:

Tap them on the head with a stick and some of them will salute old Indy as he trundles past in his wheelchair.

Stoo

Indy's brother said:
You could do that to any movie and make it look stupid. Including Raiders.
Forbidden Eye said:
Making "The Dark Knight" look stupid is a simple thing to do.:D "Crystal Skull" is ripe for mocking but The Clown Movie serves the chance right to you on a plate. That film is like an all-you-can-eat buffet of imbecility.