The figures we missed...

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
Thanks for that Monana, I have fond memories of getting my first BJ. My first girlfriend was a closet hoarder and would eat up my obsession with BJs...a willing enabler. I got more BJs from her than I can remember.

God I miss her, Felicia where have you gone?

I had a bad bout with collector fever, like malaria...just don't get me started on "The Black Hole"

She must have had Hot Lips as well, then?

Hotlips-Front.jpg

Montana Smith said:
She must have had Hot Lips as well, then?

Hotlips-Front.jpg
Two sets!

One mint in box!

We used to love playing MASH...we eventually clashed over who was more of a Klinger. It all ended when I accused her of using her BJs as Trappers...

Goonie

Rocket Surgeon said:
Thanks for that Monana, I have fond memories of getting my first BJ. My first girlfriend was a closet hoarder and would eat up my obsession with BJs...a willing enabler. I got more BJs from her than I can remember.

God I miss her, Felicia where have you gone?

Frack. I just lost a mouthful of coffee. :whip:

Getting back on topic, we would customize figures, so some on the list we had...She would grab my big Jock, (12 inch figure) and Chatter, posing them in (you would think) improbable positions/situations.

Stoo

Henry W Jones said:
And yet Sharkey uses as he puts it a "doll" as his avatar.
Re: "his avatar". I could be wrong but it seems to me that Sharkey is a "she" and not a "he".:eek:
neverAcquiesce said:
Nice hat, fella. Looks like he should toss it in the air Mary Tyler Moore style.
"You can take the world on with a smile.:) You can take a nothing day and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile. Well, it's you, girl, and you should know it. With each glance and every little movement..."

Montana Smith

Stoo said:
Re: "his avatar". I could be wrong but it seems to me that Sharkey is a "she" and not a "he".:eek:

I hope so.

Though it was dark at the back of that club in Riyadh... :eek:

Oh, and uh, what happens in Saudi Arabia, stays in Saudi Arabia. Ok, seriously.

Montana Smith

Ah, Venice.

It would have been nice to have had a classic wooden speedboat...

146.jpg

...along with Kazim and his Haenel-Schmeisser MP28/II...

141.jpg

The old (1930's) Republic serial titled "The Fighting Devil Dogs" features a scene remarkably similar to the speedboat chase in Last Crusade, including the run between the moving freighters and the shredding of the speedboat by the ship's screws. In that one, however, the villain wound up being shredded as well (out of sight of the audience, of course).

http://indygear.com/OLD_SITE/props/boats.shtml

Henry W Jones

Attila the Professor said:
Ahh. Casual misogyny.

Back on topic, please.

Ahh so Sharkey can say about anything and my comment is pulled. Nice. Then you call me a woman hater. That was not directed towards women in general. Just Sharkey. PS my woman made the suggestions for Sharkey. I just put them in print. So please censor Sharkeys every post as well because they are also offensive. Boo hoo for Sharkey

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Henry W Jones said:
Ahh so Sharkey can say about anything and my comment is pulled. Nice. Then you call me a woman hater. That was not directed towards women in general. Just Sharkey. PS my woman made the suggestions for Sharkey. I just put them in print. So please censor Sharkeys every post as well because they are also offensive. Boo hoo for Sharkey

I think if you actually bothered to look you'd see that I reprimand Sharkey more than anyone else does. The suggestion in your post was offensive regardless of who came up with it, and went beyond the bounds of appropriate sexual frankness for our board. (And I'm not claiming that you are - or your woman is - always a misogynist, but an instance is an instance.) There's no room for debate on that. If you have further complaints, take them to private messages.

Hanselation

The old (1930's) Republic serial titled "The Fighting Devil Dogs" features a scene remarkably similar to the speedboat chase in Last Crusade, including the run between the moving freighters and the shredding of the speedboat by the ship's screws. In that one, however, the villain wound up being shredded as well (out of sight of the audience, of course).

http://indygear.com/OLD_SITE/props/boats.shtml

Nice to know, and here you can see it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdXJmdJwk48&feature=related

Also a Flying Wing alike plane you may see in that serial, Zeppelin,.. many "indyesque moments".

Moderation is a subjective task. Moderation and related Concerns is the best thread to work out your issues....that or a PM.

Sbarkey has been on a dour tear lately, but some of his posts have made me laugh in the past.

Last edited by a moderator: