But-so

No Ticket

"I can if you give me a ride to the top of this mountain," says Indy. So the man floats on over and Indy jumps in the basket. They fly all the way to the top and Indy gets out and points in a direction sending the man on his way (even though he had no idea where to find Mianus Conecticut)

... there seems to be no one at this monastery at all. It's vacant. The faint sound of a chilling wind swirls past and removes Indy's hat. He chases after it only to find it's resting place to be at the feet of a very very creepy old man who yells...

"Chunnnnnnng chiiiiiiiiii why-o dum-si" ...

"What's that mean?" Indy asks...

"Absolutely nothing!" exclaims the crazy old white bearded man...

... for some reason the man removes his clothes and appears completely naked in front of Indy... then he readies his walking stick like a weapon....

Indy_Chic

Indiana Jones is somewhat freaked out at the sight of a naked old man threatening him with a stick, but keeps calm. Cautiously, Indy pulls out his whip and stares oddly at the old man because he has begun chanting in a language he hasn't heard before.

The disturbingly naked chanting old man was just about to attack Indy with his stick :eek: - when he notices a sly, almost sinister, smile creeping over Indy's face as he suddenly looked over the old man's shoulder.

Confused, the old man looks around to see what it was...

Kingsley

A procession of monks in mystical ecstasy comes down a long and ancient stone stair.
They carry something that looks like a budda idol. A warrior budda apparently - Indy never saw something like that - covered with a golden armor and... a royal sword! could that be Qin Shi Huangs Sword?

the creepy old man looks at the monks, looks at indy again and yells...

"Chunnnnnnng chiiiiiiiiii why-o dum-si" ... :eek:

No Ticket

It was the Sword of Qin Shi Huang! What luck! But the monks surrounded Indy with the command of the old man. They did not fight, they merely stood around him.

He looked around for the old man who was now climbing a tree. He sat on a branch (still naked mind you) and yelled something else. They immediately grabbed all of Indy's clothing and tore it off, Indy fought them off but one of the monks touched him in a certain spot on the shoulder and Indy was frozen stiff and unable to move.

Now Indy too was naked and the old man came down from the tree. He walked up to Indy. "Now we fight like real men! You use your weapon, I use mine!!" The old man grabbed his stick again and the monks tossed Indy his whip.

... something about this just didn't seem right!!

Kingsley

A group of monks comes running with a big barrel, and pour its content - soapy water - in the stone soil between the fighters.
They yell...

"Iannnnnng chuuuuuuu kien-si" ...

The old naked man uses his stick to mantain balance, Indy makes a step and slips, falling heavily against the hard floor. He faints.

When he wakes up.....

Papa Jones

... an ancient demon sits at the edge of Indy's bed and says:

"Play the best song in the world, or I'll eat your soul"

No Ticket

We'll Indy said, "OK"

So he played the first thing that came to his head and it just so happened to be.

It was the best song in the world. It was the best song in the wooorld.

... The demon knew that he'd been beat and awarded him a shiny gold fiddle for his efforts. Indy leaves the room and walks out into a long corridor inside the monastery. As he makes his way down the hallway, a beautiful young woman comes up behind him suddenly and says, "This way... I will help you."

No Ticket

Indy suddenly woke up... apparently he had passed out on the floor for days while the woman waited to help him. She waited to see what his next move would be.

(so what is it guys)

Kingsley

"Days... how many days?".... "Shortie is definitely dead by now"...

Indy was trying to put his mind in order,
but the view of that beautiful woman was a distraction, almost a hypnotic attraction...

Indy instinctively crawls to the Woman...

She stays immobile and smiles enigmatic....

No Ticket

As he approached the woman, she stabbed Indy right near the heart... he lie on his back bleeding to death. As the woman ran off, he heard her scream in the distance.

Kingsley

What was going on in that place?

Indy stumbled against Mola Ram and both fell in in what seemed a profound cistern.... But the misterious woman took indys hand, and he was hanging while he saw Mola Ram disappearing in the darkness of the hole...

No Ticket

Then a giant pencil came into view and erased the woman, replacing her with an anvil... causing Indy to plummet into the darkness. Then Bugs Bunny turned around and said, "Ain't I a stinker!"

... did I ruin the whole mood?