Indy's facial hair won't be long enough!!!

kongisking

indy34 said:
you get the pitch forks and I'll get the torches:p

Nice! A real grin-inducer, my friend...:D :D :D

By the way, what does RFLMAO stand for? I'm sorry, but I'm kind of inexperienced in this whole acronym fad, since I don't constantly text message on a cell-phone, 'cause I don't own one (pathetic huh? But then again there isn't anyone I know that I could call, so whatever). Hell, I used to actually think LOL stood for Lots of Love!!! :eek:

And great job on the pissy fit, Avilos...I was fully prepared to post something along the lines of: "Man, this guy is NEVER going to like KOTCS is he acts like this constantly over such trivial things (okay, I admit, I really want to see stubble too, but if not I'll live in minor dissapointment but live nonetheless...). You sounded like a larval ClintonHammond, even!!!:p :rolleyes:

Indy_Chic

kongisking said:
Hell, I used to actually think LOL stood for Lots of Love :eek:

That is cute! I used to think the same thing.

sarah navarro said:
i dont know what half of these things mean either.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat too. :eek:

Bring on the Indy stubble!!! :whip: :p

I still say Indy's most iconic look is with a decent growth as in Temple or the start of Raiders. Crusade was 'Indy Lite' in the rugged hero stakes.

As for LOL. I only found out recently what it meant. How about :
LAL:Laugh a little.
ASS: Almost Slighty Smiled.

Indy_Chic

I forgot to add this picture in....

I wonder if Indy's facial hair is going to be anything like this...

core5.jpg

:eek: :p

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Hey Indy Chic, where did you get that pic from?

And where's the Shia drooling thread, we've been promised?:p

tocksic

Nice topic. but who is this harrison guy anyway? I can't wait to see Shia as Indiana Jones in this new adventure movie next year! <3

Indy_Chic

Violet Indy said:
Hey Indy Chic, where did you get that pic from?

And where's the Shia drooling thread, we've been promised? :p

I got the image from a Lego website that I happened to stumble upon. It is called www.brikwars.com

And as for that Shia drooling thread, I think it's about time I created one. He is such a cutie. (y) Do you have your Shia pictures ready? :whip:

tocksic said:
who is this harrison guy anyway?

:eek: :p

For a spoof thread this one certainly has legs! Indiana Jones razors are available in all good stores. They have no blade in them.
Do you all see where I'm going with my preferences?

tocksic

I want to see Indy with a big mustache! Everything else is non-masculin and a disgrace for the role. They should have picked Selleck as Indy in KotCS!