indiana jones teaser poster at theaters

sarah navarro

NileQT87 said:
the theater at clairemont town square (san diego, california) has a teaser on the wall inside the theater.
oh wow ok , i thought there werent any in SanDiego last time i checked ,did it just come in or what?

Yesterday evening I came to see "The Golden Compass"... there wasn't any sign of Indy IV. I think the Italian distribution has just lost an enormous occasion to publicize the movie... the cinema was completely FULL OF PEOPLE yesterday night. And it is a very big one, with eight movie halls!!!
(How can I say "un cinema con otto sale" in english? ..."eight movie halls"??? Sounds weird... hope the sense is clear enough...)

Indymex

Indy displays in Mexico City

Yesterday I went to a Cinepolis complex in Mexico City, and I saw the same displays that have appeared in Europe. :)

I did not see banners or teaser posters :(

tocksic

I didn't go to our local multiplexes for 2 or 3 month. I think I should go there and look if they have something hanging out.

NileQT87

fashion valley (san diego, ca) has the poster as well indoors.

(gee, how many times can i keep going to sweeney todd... lol! i'm at sweeny: 2, golden compass: 1... now, if only i could steal that big gorgeous sweeney straight-edge reflection standee i saw in ojai, ca... :'( we don't have anything as cool here--and san diego is way bigger than ojai!) i don't remember the indy teaser in ojai, though (i may have been pretty distracted). it was a really tiny theater.

seems like most san diego multiplexes have it. fashion valley and clairemont town square are definites.

check out which familiar beard was at the recent sweeney todd special screening (probably a dreamworks thing)...

directorpjohn1521217440gm5.jpg

composersjohn1521218140pc0.jpg

apparently spielberg's been making a lot of noise lately about wanting to do a musical. sondheim mentioned spielberg talking to him about doing musicals.

Last edited:

sarah navarro

NileQT87 said:
composersjohn1521218140pc0.jpg

apparently spielberg's been making a lot of noise lately about wanting to do a musical. sondheim mentioned spielberg talking to him about doing musicals.
Indiana Jones and the Musical of Doom:sick:

AHegele

The theater I work at has two copies of the poster. We aren't likely going to show them since we are more of an art/indy (other kind) of theater though we occasionally get big studio films. In a couple of months we'll find out if we can get a print and if not, I called dibs on both the posters. :)

tocksic

AHegele said:
The theater I work at has two copies of the poster. We aren't likely going to show them since we are more of an art/indy (other kind) of theater though we occasionally get big studio films. In a couple of months we'll find out if we can get a print and if not, I called dibs on both the posters. :)

Man I really hate people like you!!!! :mad:

:p :p ;) ;)

metalinvader

sarah navarro said:
If you have a poster frame where did you get it?:D
I buy my poster frames at wal-mart.They are 20 bucks,Kinda steep,But it beats tacking it to the wall.But any store that has frames will have movie poster frames.

NIce to hear these are finally showing up,Mine should be coming soon,I hope!

metalinvader said:
I buy my poster frames at wal-mart.They are 20 bucks,Kinda steep,But it beats tacking it to the wall.But any store that has frames will have movie poster frames.

NIce to hear these are finally showing up,Mine should be coming soon,I hope!

Target had a half-off sale on their's all last week. My parents got me a bunch for Christmas for $10 each and afterwards I went back and bought a few more. :)