Pins on Mutt's jacket lapel

Montana Smith said:
It's a dirty job, but somebody will do it. Luckily my PC doesn't read Blu-rays.
King of the Impossible indeed!

Now anyone feel like contributing the image of Flash, I mean Mutt, I mean Mutt's pins?

Grisu

Here a better Picture of the Pins

Enjoy

S1150024_zps3e2d19b7.jpg

Source: Picture friendly postet from a User in another Indy Board

Best Regards
Grisu
www.indianadragone.ch

Stoo

Danke, Grisu!:) That's a very sharp image. The best yet.

If you ever come to Neuchatel, let me know.;)

One of the unidentified pins is a New Jersey state pin. Just for dear ol' Rocket Surgeon! How wonderful is that?:D

Stoo said:
Danke, Grisu!:)
My thanks as well!:hat:

Stoo said:
One of the unidentified pins is a New Jersey state pin. Just for dear ol' Rocket Surgeon! How wonderful is that?:D

I was able to eek out that is was a NJ pin, (and yes it's a warm feeling...:D ), I was hoping a better pic would reveal more...

....on that note I believe the Lionettes were a "service club" in the 1950's that for a while included athletes.

Clubs and interest groups then as always were a vital part of school life. In fact, clubs were instrumental in landscaping the new campus. The Classical Club, with 128 members in 1958, was one of the largest organizations on campus. Not only did it continue having a Roman banquet every year, but also in 1950 and 1956 it hosted the state forum attended by eight hundred students from across Florida. The Keyettes and Lionettes service clubs formed in 1950. By1956 eleven service clubs were active on campus. Although these organizations emphasized service, they resembled fraternities and sororities in that membership was by invitation only. A 1958 state law outlawed secret societies in Florida public schools; after that the request for membership came from the student and not the club. The “L” Club continued to invite athletes who lettered in football, baseball, basketball, tennis, track, or golf.

Likely the "dot" on the image of the state is Trenton, or damage...but funny enough it's pretty close to the Six Flags Great Adventure Park.

<yes I know, not in 1950>

Last edited:

Mutt’sGirl04

After all these years I still cannot find what specifically pin #8 the democratic donkey is to find it elsewhere in the world. Going off of the vague moniker description, that search inquiry never pulls up anything even remotely resembling #8.
Most of the other pins are very specific indisputable things (- such as AMA year 3, National Honors, and the Bobcats, etc).
Does anybody know what specifically (like the others I mentioned above,) #8 is exactly to find it?

inky_skin

After all these years I still cannot find what specifically pin #8 the democratic donkey is to find it elsewhere in the world. Going off of the vague moniker description, that search inquiry never pulls up anything even remotely resembling #8.
Most of the other pins are very specific indisputable things (- such as AMA year 3, National Honors, and the Bobcats, etc).
Does anybody know what specifically (like the others I mentioned above,) #8 is exactly to find it?
https://americanhistory.si.edu/demo...y/enduring-popular-images-and-party-symbols-0 It's a US Democratic Party campaign pin.

The Lone Raider

Could've just asked Ox or Marion for the pin, which they would have received after casting their ballots.

"Hey, Ox, I wear biker jackets now and I need some pins to look like more of a badass. Can you help a surrogate son out? I asked Mom for hers but she wouldn't give it to me because she thinks I'm some sort of goof or something."

Pale Horse

Staff member
Could've just asked Ox or Marion for the pin, which they would have received after casting their ballots.

"Hey, Ox, I wear biker jackets now and I need some pins to look like more of a badass. Can you help a surrogate son out? I asked Mom for hers but she wouldn't give it to me because she thinks I'm some sort of goof or something."
I love the "I don't really know what or who the heck I am, I just pull knives out (including swords) to prove I'm tough, because, well I'm an out-of-wedlock unwanted character in this "let's try and create a legacy" storyline" that you seem to have captured so well. I never have asked you what your real name is. Do you have an IMDB page? ;)

The Lone Raider

I love the "I don't really know what or who the heck I am, I just pull knives out (including swords) to prove I'm tough, because, well I'm an out-of-wedlock unwanted character in this "let's try and create a legacy" storyline" that you seem to have captured so well.
Not quite what I was going for...definitely wouldn't say unwanted or that he was necessarily used to create a legacy storyline, but the rest of it, sure.
I never have asked you what your real name is. Do you have an IMDB page? ;)
Nah, I don't have an IMDB page. Is there a reason I should get one?