Spielberg at Raiders screening and Q&A

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Heard on geektime radio.

Just announced at SDCC Spielberg and a special guest to be at an LA screening of "Raiders" new digital print next month. Details to follow*

BrodyIsDead

What an anniversary that would be...

The "special guest" could be Mr Ford and... could this be when the announcement of Raiders 5 will come?! (y)

Indy's brother

BrodyIsDead said:
The "special guest" could be Mr Ford and... could this be when the announcement of Raiders 5 will come?! (y)

I don't think I would be anymore surprised if I woke up with my face stapled to the carpet.

foreignerfred

Holy CRAP!

...just calm down, fred...it's probably nothing it's probably noth-- It's NEVER anything!

...but dang it. What if it IS the announcement?

PS: Why the special screening of Raiders beyond the "digital print" issue?

foreignerfred

RaiderMitch said:
Heard on geektime radio.

Just announced at SDCC Spielberg and a special guest to be at an LA screening of "Raiders" new digital print next month. Details to follow*

Other than this thread, is there anywhere in particular we should be keeping an eye on for more information?

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
I heard it while I was driving. Geektime was talking to the man who ran the Hero Complex movie screenings they just had this spring that showed films like Iron Man and then would have a Q&A with the director afterward. I think his name is Geof Boucher. If they repeat it today I will try and get more details. I'm sure with Spielberg attending it will be publicized a lot.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Prepare to hear double speak my friends...this will amount to a lot of nothin'.

Just trying to be a voice of reason here, don't be Moses beating a rock for Water.

foreignerfred

Pale Horse said:
Prepare to hear double speak my friends...this will amount to a lot of nothin'.

Just trying to be a voice of reason here, don't be Moses beating a rock for Water.

Moses actually did get water from the rock.

Indy's brother

Pale Horse said:
Yep, and it was called "Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"...

wonder_woman.jpg

foreignerfred

RaiderMitch said:
I heard it while I was driving. Geektime was talking to the man who ran the Hero Complex movie screenings they just had this spring that showed films like Iron Man and then would have a Q&A with the director afterward. I think his name is Geof Boucher. If they repeat it today I will try and get more details. I'm sure with Spielberg attending it will be publicized a lot.

I guess no repeat, huh?

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
I emailed the LA Times Hero Complex for more details on this event that Geoff was talking about on GeekTime and have not heard back yet. When I hear something you will all know.