-Mola Ram

Secondary Villians:
-Vogel
-Dietrich & Toht
-Dovchenco
-Thuggee Slave Driver

P.S- I voted for Vogel. It's awsome!(y)

Morning Bell

I've got to go with the melting faces. It still looks amazing by today's standards and it's one of the most memorable scenes in the entire franchise.

Webley

How do we know Elsa died all we saw was her falling:confused:
maybe she fell into an underground river and was swept away to safety:hat:

Morning Bell said:
I've got to go with the melting faces. It still looks amazing by today's standards and it's one of the most memorable scenes in the entire franchise.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fplv67bOC7M#t=1m09s
Webley said:
How do we know Elsa died all we saw was her falling:confused:
maybe she fell into an underground river and was swept away to safety:hat:
Excellent point. Nor do we know whether Irina and the remaining Soviet soldiers died. They might very well have been transdimensionalized and entered a world full ov marvel.

Lance Quazar

baddeaths.jpg

Dayne said:
When Indy is stuck on the barrel of the tank's side turret and Vogel is bashing his fingers with the shovel.
True. That was a very brief moment however.

Kooshmeister said:
Also, what exactly makes Vogel old? He seemed fairly spry to me. Even still had color in his hair (blonde).
His actor is one year younger than Harrison Ford, but the character was not spry at all, as he committed a great many tactical errors and is killed after a very brief fight once all of his men had been murdered.

Last edited by a moderator:

MaverickKing

Toht and Dietrich for me. They're the ones I remembered the most once the movie was over.

Surprised they got away with that in PG movie...

AnythingGoes

I voted Donovan...I mean, watching him age to dust scared the s*it out of me when I first saw Crusade. I really can't imagine a worse way to die!
:whip:

kaokan123

For major, I'd have to say Donovan. Creeped me out at first, but was cool.
For minor, definitely Chen. Well, he's my second favorite character but his death was...unique?

Montana Smith

The Hitlergruß Monkey.

One moment the cute little chap was doing his thing.

Next moment he's a stiff on the rug.

Lucky for Indy.

Cool.

kongisking

I love the Ark most of all, if only because it is a wonderful example of how incredibly over-the-top God's ego is (only His loyal followers can touch the damn thing and not get killed, and even then, sometimes even they are struck down! Remember the fella that, according to the Bible, stuck out a hand to steady the Ark after dropping it, and was killed? Yeah, God's like a four-year-old who doesn't let anyone else play with His action figures...).

Sorry for ranting (again). :eek: