Any info yet about the free AMC marathon poster?

Crack that whip

The thread title says (asks) it all, really, but anyway... does anyone know anything about the poster we'll get at the forthcoming AMC marathon? I'm guessing it's not the Raiders IMAX poster, as some people have suggested it will be, but I don't profess to know.

Part of me wonders whether it might be like the Dark Knight trilogy poster they gave away at the screening of that series last month - a horizontally-oriented poster showing miniature versions of the original posters for the individual installments, side-by-side (AMC's event page actually has an image of this type under the blurb for the marathon), but suspect it's going to be the artwork used on the Blu-ray set, since it covers the same full four-movie territory and it's essentially promoting that set (AMC does also show that artwork in multiple places on the page, including right next to the blurb about the lanyard and poster).

Granted, we'll know soon enough, but still.

EddyW

From Mark Raat's deviant art page:

"AMC Indy Marathons:
The Indy marathons that are running at AMC WILL be giving away a free poster and lanyard and the poster they are giving away is the new Raiders IMAX style poster. I'm not sure if this poster will have the IMAX branding on it or not though."

Crack that whip

Hmm, that's interesting. I wouldn't have expected they'd use the Raiders-specific art for the marathon, especially since they're using it for a separate IMAX screening, while the marathon won't be in IMAX. But I have to assume the artist himself would know what they're doing with his art, so I guess that's the art we'll have on the poster (which is cool, since we haven't seen that art over and over like we have like Amsel's rendering, even if the other elements beside / behind Indy are new).

Thanks for the info!