Pictures!

-Jones-

The Man said:
She looks like an interstellar air-hostess in that one.

You see... bad make-up :p

goldenage1_900x780.jpg

Good make-up xD

GA-188-450.jpg

tnswman

The Man said:
The old thread is locked? What happened...or need I ask? Those blasted movie cards...

I got looked at because I'm an easy target.. You know favoritisim and all ;) Typical... Like that will keep the pics from appearing....It just hurt the board...

tnswman

Agent Spalko said:
I sense another closed thread is coming... :D

Nope...I got everything off my chest...Plus, I know I'm right LOL!

019-3.jpg

002-7.jpg

There are still a TON of pictures that I could show..But what is the point?

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
*sigh* I admit, I'm kind of jealous, tnswman. :p A Karen Allen autograph. The chances are so slim! But, even so at least it went to a Ravener. (y)

tnswman

well, I'm Pi$$ed about it LOL!! I opened darn near 100 packs and got the asme friggen autograph :( now I want to trade one :(

tnswman

GRAILKNIGHT said:
tnswman, I for one would like to see some more pics. Thanks for posting the
ones you already did.

dude, I really want to..Butthe serious lack of certain things here....Keeps me from it.. It takes a lot of work and just leads to craziness.

There are about 15-20 more GREAT images I wanted to show.

tnswman

GRAILKNIGHT said:
I can understand, but why not have some fun anyways, I mean why let others
negativity get in the way.

Oh, It's not the Negativity :)

we wil lsee how long I last and we will see :)

sarah navarro

tnswman said:
dude, I really want to..Butthe serious lack of certain things here....Keeps me from it.. It takes a lot of work and just leads to craziness.

awwww :( then characters

crowmagnumman

tnswman said:

If you can help it, don't. I know I wouldn't be able to resist looking at them. It's awesome that you posted what you did, but we would all enjoy the movie a lot more knowing less.

Dr.Sartorius

tnswman said:

Can you show us some images that don't really spoil a lot, that don't reveal any major plot points?