Indy meets Star Wars at Disney's Stunt Show

MADMOVIES

http://www.youtube.com/user/AttractionsMagazine#p/u/1/-cOBsaKf7YA

Brought to you by Airtimevideo.com and Orlando Attractions Magazine

I shot a lot of great videos at Star Wars Celebration 5.

Indy/Star Wars fans are going to LOVE this one!

The above link is to the Full Show Best Version utilizing three different cameras.
A special Last Tour to Endor event was held at Disney's Hollywood Studios during Star Wars Celebration V. In "Raiders of the Lost Jedi Temple of Doom - A Fan Film of Epic Proportions", a writer and a director come together to create a special show where the worlds of Indiana Jones and Star Wars meet for the creation of the world's greatest fan film.
Seth Green (Robot Chicken) and Anthony Daniels (C3PO) guest star and George Lucas is in the audience. Watch for George's reaction to the show at the end.

You'll see Indiana Jones take on Boba Fett, Darth Maul, Darth Vader and more and he tries to save Princess Slave Leia.

For more Star Wars Celebration V, visit http://attractionsmagazine.com Also be sure to check out all our other Last Tour to Endor and Celebration V videos.

Video shot by Jimmy Strater, Matt Roseboom and Don Gworek. Edited by Jimmy Strater.

Major Eaton

Whatever you do, don't watch the sequence from :26 to :37 in the "Meet the Slave Leia's of Star Wars Celebration V - Model Adrianne Curry and more" video unless you want laugh your tail off. Just watch the opening. Hahahahaha!:D

The ONLY Indy/SW crossover I'm interested in:

4920827892_e92e54c6db_z.jpg

Major Eaton

That is a great picture. He looks just like ya. He is half ewok, half Indy.:D That Bud Light sitting on the end table is making me thirsty, I must say.:eek:

Montana Smith

Major Eaton said:
That is a great picture. He looks just like ya. He is half ewok, half Indy.:D That Bud Light sitting on the end table is making me thirsty, I must say.:eek:

I can't believe that's the Rocket man! An overgrown ewok?

I at least expected fangs, horns and a pointy tail!

Cute! (And I'm not talking about the ewok ;) ).

Montana Smith

Pale Horse said:
whoa...

For a minute there, I thought a telly-tubby bred with a smurf....

Okay...I'll drink lots of coffee...and I might not fall asleep tonight...and then I won't dream the nightmare of..."a telly-tubby bred with a smurf" :)eek:)

Montana Smith said:
Would that be you and Rocket Jr.?
Aye
Major Eaton said:
Grandma likes making costumes...could be worse at least he was warm!
Pale Horse said:
whoa...For a minute there, I thought a telly-tubby bred with a smurf....
Hey now! What the...?! A long haired telly-tubby/smurp?

Montana Smith said:
I at least expected fangs, horns and a pointy tail!
Filed em', burned em down and coiled in while in polite company...