Indy's relationships with women

Strider

Wow! i found that very interesting Canyon. Very well written and informitive. :)
I had no idea indy got married, it reminds me a little of James Bond, he got married and lost his wife to and both him and Indy's relationships don't seem to last long.

monkey

Canyon,
Great article!!

I loved it!!

I think that Indy's relationship with women is a crucial aspect of his character.

Indiana Jones is the consumate Romantic Hero.

Chicks dig him, and guys want to be like him...

Hey guys, if you really want to be like him, then you've got to understand WHY chicks dig him.

Read Canyon's article!!!

'nuff said.

Canyon

Why, thank you. :eek:

I'm really pleased that you guys enjoyed the article, and as for you Monkey, you're very sweet. :D

bob

Interesting article Canyon, looking forward to part 2.

It is always interesting to see someone elses response to the character and hopefully it will encourage more points of view of the character.

Kate

You're welcome, Canyon! I've been away fro a while (I went to visit family on the east coast), but it's great to be back, having a pint with old friends.Cheers!

Caitlin

Great article! Can't wait for more! I think you have explained the "Indy-lust syndrome" quite well!
Oh yes, I agree one of the biggest appeals about Indy is his modesty! But when he's alone with a lady, he's not afraid to be the MAN he really is.
Mystery..agreed..Always leaving something to the imagination is key to any relationship...weather you've been married for 50 years or dating 2 weeks.
Children....TOD proved that well..I think he would be a good non-traditional father..one that would create a friendship as well as handle discipline in an appropriate creative manner.
Danger....We love those "bad-boys"! And we love to nurture and see their sensitive sides sometimes.
"Save me!"...We all want a knight in shining armor...or rather leather + a fedora!!!

Kate

Don't you love Canyon? I'm going to the UK next month, perhaps we can have a pint down the local pub!

Canyon

Kate said:
Don't you love Canyon? I'm going to the UK next month, perhaps we can have a pint down the local pub!

Thanks guys. You're all too kind. :eek: :D

Hey Kate! Which part of the UK are you going to?