The Indy Cast

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
DocWhiskey said:
*cough* Whoever slips me a twenty under the table, you got my vote *cough*

:p

For God's sake, Man! I am a politician, not a..... hey wait a minute, that gives me an idea.. wait no, I can't turn to the dark side, .. oh the hell with it, Doc - the $20 is coming your way.. just call me Chancellor Palpatine!

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Lon said:
LOL. Mitch I would think with your interviewing, collecting, reporting and just all around fandom your wife and kids thought that long ago. :p

Oh yes, she did.. all to well, I'm afraid. Unfortunately, she kept her thoughts on my "illness" from me, until all I could do was mourn (for our bank account).

Mitchellhallock said:
Oh yes, she did.. all to well, I'm afraid. Unfortunately, she kept her thoughts on my "illness" from me, until all I could do was mourn (for our bank account).

And still you continue to go into the lions den! What a selfless martyr...

So this thing goes until a week from friday?

indycast said:
Do you take PayPal? ;)
I can't believe your "Con Seannery" impersonation has the lead!

Sure you've got the edge on all the lines in Vegas, but really! Dolista's gotthe disks! Dolista's got the disks!

IndyCast: Episode 78

In this episode we hear of some sad news coming out Disney's Hollywood Studios, find out if the Indy makes it into the 50 greatest sequels of all time week, get a review of Indy's platform outing on the Super Nintendo and find out which one of the IndyCast crew is closest to sounding like Henry Jones Senior. Plus we have more trivia, news and of course your emails at the end of the show. So, sit back and relax as we take a look at what's making news in the world of Indiana Jones this week!

http://www.forcecast.net/story/indycast/IndyCast_Episode_78_125850.asp

DoomTown

Having some trouble with Itunes and the Indycast; it's saying the URL is wrong...anyone else experiencing this???

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
i just listened to it off theforcecast.net site.. but you are right its not on iTunes........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I am sure it will be fixed soon

Con Seannery!

Nice job listeners! They are almost as funny as the cast/crew's submissions!

Doc did you get that deep voice digitally or organically? Little bit of both? Do I really want to know?!

Another eminently listenable podcast!:hat:

DocWhiskey

Rocket Surgeon said:
Doc did you get that deep voice digitally or organically? Little bit of both? Do I really want to know?!

I went through puberty in a week. Hits late in my family.:p

Heh. I noticed that now that I listen. I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately. I recorded it when my sore throat was coming along nicely. Hopefully I'll be able to kick this cold soon.

DocWhiskey said:
Heh. I noticed that now that I listen. I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately. I recorded it when my sore throat was coming along nicely. Hopefully I'll be able to kick this cold soon.

That's the story you're going with?!?(y)

Nice review of SNES, do you really call it that? I always spelled it out:ESS EN EE ESS! Even Ed did it! Your presentation is evolving!

Cheap is the right word. I hate those bats too...

DocWhiskey

Rocket Surgeon said:
That's the story you're going with?!?(y)

Nice review of SNES, do you really call it that? I always spelled it out:ESS EN EE ESS! Even Ed did it! Your presentation is evolving!

Cheap is the right word. I hate those bats too...

Haha. I wish I had another one. Plus I use a filter to get rid of some background "noise" so my voice sounds a bit sharper. I'll try to conjure up a really deep Isaac Hayes voice next segment just for you, Rocket ;) .

And, no, I don't actually say "SNES". I usually say "Super N-E-S". Glad you liked the review though.

indycast

Hi guys - yes, for some reason the iTunes feed is not working - I know the guys at the Forcecast.net have been tinkering with the feed but it looks it may have caused some issues. :mad:

I have let them know, so I am hoping their top men are working on getting it up an running asap as it is a good episode with lots great segments.

If you are need your Indy fix, don't forget you can listen online here:

http://www.forcecast.net/story/home/IndyCast_Episode_78_125850.asp

Thanks for your patience!