George Lucas Should DIE at the end of the 4th Movie

00Kevin

Indyfan
this thread is intended for a fun layed back look at the indy 4 situation, no bickering here! jokes

Pier 1981

I don't understand all this criticism and insults toward Lucas, I mean, would u prefer a catastrophic IndyIV (like the prequels of Star Wars) or no IndyIV at all? I choose the second option.

IMHO Lucas doesn't want to make the same mistakes he did with Episode I and II, disappointing most of the SW fan, so he is trying to do the best to have a great last Indy movie, and if this means a simple delay (no one said officially that the project is gone), no matter for me.
We all should be grateful to Lucas that he isn't going to do this movie only for money.

torao

Moderator Emeritus
let`s instantly HOPE that he has that good intentions, pier 1981! otherwise....maybe he just followed HIS own taste that even guided him to the mess by the name of episode 2 etc...

attila is right...it`s just a movie. i actually should be way happy that they won`t make indy 4 for a 2005 release (because this would be around my finals which would result in an incredibly high need of adrenaline i couldn`t afford.)

however what woories me is the fact that this script is probably freakin' good. *sigh* this makes me really nervous you know.

00Kevin

Indyfan
Ok, It's is obvious that none of you understand the reasoning of this thread. There are like 6 threads out about the same topic, all of them negative or serious

This one is the joke thread, forget your crying and your seriousness at the door.

Post humor and puns related to the present situation

such as the thread I bumped last month about indy 4 beign released in 2050. The title of this thread was a spoof of all the active threads in the present day.

So Ease up!

philhos

Renderking Fisk said:
The Law of Gravity has been ammended by Congress and special intrest groups (The ACLU says The Law of Gravity is unfair to Blacks, Hispanics and poor working families and Newton was in fact a Republican).

Do you want to know why the ACLU is saying this? It's 'cause The Law of Gravity keeps insisting it was created by God.

Oh! And also, 'cause The Law of Gravity wanted to put the 10 Commandments up in its office.

00Kevin

Indyfan
that's enough John, that it outside

JOKES!

Harrison Ford to Play Indy's Grandfather in the Next Indy flick

Jar-Jar Binks should beat Lucas to death at the end of the 3rd star wars. That bearde

Temple of John I have always respected you but the prequel bashing is uncalled for. So my true colors are revealed I am a Star Wars fan. Yes Star Wars and that includes the GREAT prequel films that George Lucas has worked hard to make. If you are pissed off at Lucas do not be. An insider at CHUD has said it was Spielberg who did not like the script. I do not want an Indy 4 just for the sake of having it. If it is not as good a story as the previous ones I would prefer it to be left alone.

When it is made and you guys do not ALL like it because it is not exactly like the previous ones I will have to here you guys b***h and moan like babies. I have seen it with the prequels and care not to see it again.

Tennessee R

Marion plays the new Indy's girlfriend's mother.

Anyone notice how poor she looks on the bonus disks?

[Edited by Tennessee R on 02-07-2004 at 05:52 pm]

philhos

Is it true that Pat Roach is going to play Indy's brother? Finally, he can say more than, "Argh!" "Ugh!" and "Waugh!"

<small>I made up the Pat Roach thing. I never heard it except from my shoulder angel. He said he heard it from some guy he knew. </small>

[Edited by philhos on 02-09-2004 at 07:23 am]

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Tennessee R said:
Marion plays the new Indy's girlfriend's mother.

Anyone notice how poor she looks on the bonus disks?

[Edited by Tennessee R on 02-07-2004 at 05:52 pm]

Yeah, it can be a reference to LC.

Marion: "It's disgraceful; he's old enough to be your fath - grandfather."

Marion's daughter: "I'm as human as the next woman."

Marion: "Yeah, but I was the woman before you."

Indy (grinning): "Ships that pass in the night..."

IAdventurer01

Actually, george dying at the end of the fourth movie would be pretty good. I have liked his more recent movies(epi:1 & 2) but many have not. So, if epi:3 is unliked, and WHEN Indy 4 gets made, George can drop dead content that he sucessfully helped make THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!

00Kevin

Indyfan
Episode, the star wars films

Episode 1: The Phamtom Menace
Episode 2: Attack of the Clones
Episode 3: The Quest for More Money

dmaster

Re: Jar-Jar Binks should beat Lucas to death at the end of the 3rd star wars. That bearde

Henry Jones Junior said:
Temple of John I have always respected you but the prequel bashing is uncalled for. So my true colors are revealed I am a Star Wars fan. Yes Star Wars and that includes the GREAT prequel films that George Lucas has worked hard to make.

Right on the money, these folks almost don't seem to know who George Lucas really is. I mean, if they did they would not be all worked up like this.

My recommendation: go out and buy one of GL biography that are out there, you'll get a better respect for this guy. Prequels or not, he is the creator of Indiana Jones.

I've always said this, and I respect and admire both of them; If Spielberg is the Genius, Lucas is the Vision.

Kate

temple of john said:
Jar-Jar Binks should beat Lucas to death at the end of the 3rd star wars. That bearded freak has destroyed 2 of the greatest movies franchises of all time. Down with Lucas.

Ha ha! I agree thoroughly!