LEGO Indiana Jones Videogame Trailer Online

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Reports were, I believe, that much of the Lucasarts staff was shifted to another project during the big push to finish it. This, coupled with the fact that a film is coming out next year, more than explains any perceived delay.

San Holo

Attila the Professor said:
Reports were, I believe, that much of the Lucasarts staff was shifted to another project during the big push to finish it. This, coupled with the fact that a film is coming out next year, more than explains any perceived delay.
Was the other project Force Unleashed by any chance. That game was waaay behind schedule. Hope they do it right, it looks awesome.

AHegele

Well i hope they at least take their time with Indy 08, I wouldn't mind if it came out with the DVD of Indy 4 or later, as long as its good.

No Ticket

To me the new Indy game seems kind of well out of place... to come out at the same time as the new film. People might get mixed messages that it's an Indy IV game, based on the film. I know if I hadn't heard much about it I probably would.

I dunno... seems like there should be an Indiana Jones game based on the movie coming out in May 2008.

indy_123

Is anyone going to buy this game? I'll first rent it but not buy it. To bad that it's not for PS2 only XBOX 360, PS3, and Wii. I'm saving for an XBOX 360 so it won't be a problem. In the Trailer it had some stupid stuff in it but I'll still play it. I'm not surprised that Indiana Jones goes in Lego because everything is Star Wars Lego what's next Star Terk? Anyways this game looks good.

sarah navarro

indy_123 said:
Is anyone going to buy this game? I'll first rent it but not buy it. To bad that it's not for PS2 only XBOX 360, PS3, and Wii. I'm saving for an XBOX 360 so it won't be a problem. In the Trailer it had some stupid stuff in it but I'll still play it. I'm not surprised that Indiana Jones goes in Lego because everything is Star Wars Lego what's next Star Terk? Anyways this game looks good.

ill buy it , and i thought it was for ps2 also

spohlso

indy_123 said:

No, not STar Trek. The next one (it may even come out BEFORE Lego Indy, it was announced before it) is Lego Batman.

See here:
http://batman.lego.com/en-US/default.aspx

indy34

im exited but this wont come out on normal xbox they stoped making xbox game that means i wont be able to play the other indy game comming out next year eather(n)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Is it out on PS2 at least? They're still making those. At least, it should be on one of the GB platforms, DS or Advance.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
The rubber duck is awesome! I was thinking is that Indy's or Belloq's? Did Indy steal his rubber duck? FUNNY!!! Also the Hovitos trying to shoot Indy and he stops and they have shot each other because he didn't walk far up enough to get hit and he's like, "Huh?" This game WILL be awesome! I know it!

Shortie

I really want this, the Force Unleashed & Indy '08 game. I winder if there'll be a movie based game too?

Shortie

Violet Indy said:
Is it out on PS2 at least? They're still making those. At least, it should be on one of the GB platforms, DS or Advance.
I heard tehy're gonna stop making Advance games pretty soon, dunno if Lego Indy'll make it.

Bjorn Heimdall

They killed off Star Wars prequel characters with no hesitation in Lego Star Wars, so they wont hesitate with Elsa. She'll just fall down and that will be the end of it.

Looking forward to this! Why are all good games always months away?:dead: