The Indy Cast

Attila the Professor said:
Well, seems like somebody pulled a bit of a "now you see it, now you don't" trick on it now.

rabbitht.gif

That was a pretty good trick, and I won't ask how it was done! ;)

Montana Smith

TheIndyOpinion said:
Yes, and I actually did find that post pretty funny. As was the Bee Gees line. I must have been having a bad morning today!

Yes, and if I may borrow a phrase from EB White: Analysing humour is like dissecting a frog ? few people are interested, and the frog dies. I accept responsibility for thinking too much about your post, which as I read it back now is clearly another non-malicious poke. :D

All's well that ends well!

:hat:

DiscoLad

Attila the Professor said:
Oh, come now, you must be able to muster up <I>some</I> good reason to post in this thread. Any Indiana Jones issues been niggling your brain lately?

Don't sweat it, I'm waiting for the right subject to come up. Just you wait. :)

Edit: ... I didn't click the lightbulb button, odd.

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 124 is here!

This week Young Indy gets a regular TV gig, Harrison gets social, Karen Allen talks Indy 5 and Mitch talks Indy Disney collectibles plus lots more! Now available on the ForceCast app!

Check out the episode here!

indycast said:
IndyCast: Episode 124 is here!

This week Young Indy gets a regular TV gig, Harrison gets social, Karen Allen talks Indy 5 and Mitch talks Indy Disney collectibles plus lots more! Now available on the ForceCast app!

A action packed episode! The cast is fast and furious...while Mitch isn't quite the Micro Machines guy, he gives us a Crazy Eddie/Informercial with nary a bump or thump!(y) Rob, I was with you for the Stallone, but Jim Carrey?:)

The show cut right to the chase this week!:hat:

Last edited:

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 125 is here!

This episode Laird looks at the origins behind some classic sound effects, Mitch has another flashback, new Hot Toys images hit the web & we have a first hand report from Disneyland plus Pat and Rob return! [Now on the ForceCast App!]

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Plans for a look at Disney's greatest superhero movie, "Condorman" will have to wait until next years April Fool's Day show. So put away your talons until then listen to IndyCast 125.

Montana Smith

RaiderMitch said:
Plans for a look at Disney's greatest superhero movie, "Condorman" will have to wait until next years April Fool's Day show. So put away your talons until then listen to IndyCast 125.

I actually saw that one in the cinema... :eek:

(Never saw it again though!)

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Probably would be better than the Spider-man : Turn Off the Dark Broadway Show. Plus we can have DoomTown sing "A British Tar" again! I can see the people lining up now!

Stoo

The Drifter said:
Maybe, I'm missing something. But, this ain't no IndyCast. More like a SparrowCast or PirateCast...
Blah!
Same thing happened last year on April Fool's Day; a PiratesCast. Since Ed's announcement for this episode didn't happen on the usual Monday, it was obvious what was in store so I didn't bite. (Cue: The Who, "Won't Get Fooled Again".);)
Montana Smith said:
I actually saw that one in the cinema...:eek:
Yeesh...so did I.:eek::sick: Thanks to Mitch, now I have the "Condorman" song stuck in my head! (That said, if I was forced at gunpoint to watch either "Condorman", "Hook" or "Howard the Duck", I'd happily choose the 1st option.)

*sneeze*

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
Same thing happened last year on April Fool's Day; a PiratesCast. Since Ed's announcement for this episode didn't happen on the usual Monday, it was obvious what was in store so I didn't bite. (Cue: The Who, "Won't Get Fooled Again".);)
Yeesh...so did I.:eek::sick: Thanks to Mitch, now I have the "Condorman" song stuck in my head! (That said, if I was forced at gunpoint to watch either "Condorman", "Hook" or "Howard the Duck", I'd happily choose the 1st option.)

*sneeze*

Loved Condorman, especially the way he rollerskated underneath the lorry...no, wait...when the cat did a whoopsy on the carpet...etc...etc

Montana Smith

JuniorJones said:
Loved Condorman, especially the way he rollerskated underneath the lorry...no, wait...when the cat did a whoopsy on the carpet...etc...etc

And when he played an angel in the Nativity and they all looked up his skirt!

indycast

Stoo said:

*sneeze*

Actually last year was The Podcastland Murders podcast - but given the proximity to Pirates 4 is seemed like a good idea to record an all new show.

And I also saw Condorman in the cinemas....as an 11 year old it was not too bad!

Sharkey

Its been a while, but a couple of decent shows in a row and I'm interested in the next.

Here's the fall out for 124 and 125.

Kermie, wisely buried the disco (123 I think) and went Muppet for 124. Can't complain about much here. He's introducing the acts with a bit more panache now too.

Piggy has really picked herself out of the mud. No more static and recording through a tin can and a string. He even has something worth listening to. It goes on a bit long but even the rambling has some high points. The "crazy Eddie" thing gets a bit annoying after the firs minute but his lame pirate impersonation changes enough to be entertaining and he recognizes it too.

All in all Piggy does much better in every way the pas few. He even made me laugh.

Camilla has been MIA. His latest is true for the April fools show too. While not a big surprise or trick the last show was a fun to listen to...a fine break from the norm but nothing special. Thankfully NO disco.

Dr Bunson Honey Dew has picked up the pace and the meter is as punchy as the content.

Fozzy has offered up a lot of change and also gave me a laugh. You can tell he's put some real work into the show. Its no secret I like the Jeopardy stuff. Next stop, brother Sharkey. Stop me if you think you can.

What's the score? These are some of thd better shows in my memory so let's say four out of five...they found at least one of the lost stones and its an improvement.

Nice work ladies.