The Official Trailer Thread

Sankara

I hope there is not so much CGI in the finished movie. Let's pray... too much CGI (like in the Trailer) and and this movie is doomed.

MattJones

metalinvader said:
I don't know guys,I thought the trailer was AWESOME!!! I had a **** eating grin on my face the whole time.Fantastic stuff!(y)

Yeah, it's weird: not many people share this sentiment. I watched the trailer with the utmost happiness. I thought it was fantastic.

Then again, I'm an overly optimistic person when it comes to movies. I think everything's good.

The Raider

Trailer ONLINE

You may see the trailer at indianajones.pl (quite poor quality though - several hours before official presentation online). Just click the first news "Trailer Indiana Jones 4"

Have fun,

:) Raider

M

Metis

MattJones said:
Yeah, it's weird: not many people share this sentiment. I watched the trailer with the utmost happiness. I thought it was fantastic.

Then again, I'm an overly optimistic person when it comes to movies. I think everything's good.

$%$#@ me running. This trailer.... oh boy.... I indeed had the big grinn on me face as well. In fact, I've been running around the house wearing my hat all morning.

I think, no, I know this film will be the film we all have been waiting for.

For real.

Dial M, for Metis

Tomcatter

It's sad with all these anti-CGI types. Why not make the movie with analogue sound recording, black and white, and stop motion instead? It's 2008, not 1981. You can't make a 80's movie in 2008, smell the future boys.

DaFedora

replican't said:
it's a supernatural, superhuman period piece for ****'s sake! How can anyone complain about what it looks like?

Correct! After all: it IS Spielberg's own vision... Who are we to be overly prejudiced (well :hat: ) on the latest realization of a celebrated Academy Award-winning cinematographer/director/master storyteller ?

Finn

Staff member
Bullwhip said:
Not everyone scours this messageboard like it was the ****ing Torah.
If you fail to spot a thing that's merely been one of the hot topics around the board for the last few hours, that does require a little rap on the fingers in my opinion.

Bullwhip

Well, not used to it since on most movie boards, Spoiler and non-Spoiler sections don't merge on content. Anyway, was just trying to give a head's up. Duly noted.

So how 'bout that trailer? :)

MattJones said:

As did I. There were a couple of corny moments, I really liked it overall. Now to wait for the hi-def version. :D

metalinvader

OMFG! GMA just showed it and I must say...That ****ty bootleg does not do the trailer justice!The lighting was perfect,The cgi,IMO was flawless...

IM SO ****ING PUMPED FOR THIS MOVIE!!!!