Which Wine to whine about . . .

Joe Brody

But the finer question is: Will there be anything to party about this year?

Or will it be another joyless Patsfest?

. . .and double-shudder if it turns out to be a Cowboys-Patsfest.

roundshort

Joe Brody said:
But the finer question is: Will there be anything to party about this year?

Or will it be another joyless Patsfest?

. . .and double-shudder if it turns out to be a Cowboys-Patsfest.

Well, if you are a black and gold fan there will be NOTHING to watch the game for . . .but there is always something to celebrate when you are at Napa Rose!

Pale Horse

Staff member
Yeah, like the Broncos!. You stole that one last night, shorty....

Thanatosis was rooting for you too. She's wants to have her perfect record on both ends.

roundshort

Pale Horse said:
Yeah, like the Broncos!. You stole that one last night, shorty....

Thanatosis was rooting for you too. She's wants to have her perfect record on both ends.

Ugly win . . .
Pale going to be near Napa Rose tonight? Having dinner with MJ tonight. I think I owe you a drink . . .

roundshort

Pale, you dont check this every 5 minutes?!?!

I will be at NR many times in Jan., and for a week in April. I will see you there.

Pale Horse

Staff member
I will be there. Santa was good to our family, will have passes again soon. In addition, teaching Pale Jr. to behave in a social setting. No reason he won't be there too. :p

roundshort

Pale, and anyone else,
I will be in DL April 20th to 24th for work, maybe an offline to ride the Indy ride, and drink at Napa Rose and make it into the Raven for a night (sans gunfight and burning it down?)

roundshort

It has become a family tradition to see all the new Star Wars movies with my big bro, so I guess I will be with him seeing the next Indy movie, heck we might take in Speed Racer and Iron also that week . . .

Pale, anyone for An Indy Meeting at DL over April?

Joe Brody

roundshort said:
It has become a family tradition to see all the new Star Wars movies with my big bro, so I guess I will be with him seeing the next Indy movie, heck we might take in Speed Racer and Iron also that week . . .

[In my best dripping-with-contempt Toht voice] You and your brother, always revealing yourselves as closet Star Wars fans at every opportunity. . . .

roundshort

Joe Brody said:
[In my best dripping-with-contempt Toht voice] You and your brother, always revealing yourselves as closet Star Wars fans at every opportunity. . . .

It's not me, his kids are all Star Wars all the time, I think my nephew has taken to dressing like Princess An . . .never mind.

But, back on topic,

Who is up for meeting in Disneyland in April to drink killer wine and ride Indy? i can probably get a table at Restaurant 33.

Pale, do you visit here anymore?

Pale Horse

Staff member
roundshort said:
It's not me, his kids are all Star Wars all the time, I think my nephew has taken to dressing like Princess An . . .never mind.

But, back on topic,

Who is up for meeting in Disneyland in April to drink killer wine and ride Indy? i can probably get a table at Restaurant 33.

Pale, do you visit here anymore?

Yep Yep. I am game, though my personal life sucks right now.

Deadlock

April? Not May for the Indy premier? Either way, if y'all are serious... I may try to make the pilgrimage as well.

Pale Horse said:
Yep Yep. I am game, though my personal life sucks right now.

Sorry to hear that. :(

Pale Horse

Staff member
roundshort said:
Pale, that is not good to hear! i hope all works itself out! I will see you in a few months.

If it does, you'll not only see me, but Thantosis and Jr. as well. :)