relationship advise?

The Drifter

IndyWolf15 said:
And why would he be flirting? :confused: Oh and your making we nerves.

We are merely talking :D

Indy Scout maybe when I turn 16 my parents will let me get a bf. BTW I'm shy. So I freak out when a boy around my age or older starts talking to me.

"Making we nerves"? What does that mean?

Lonsome_Drifter said:
How on Earth am I scaring you?
Well when people say some one is flirting with me which is a boy and I'm not use to boys flirting with me and so I freak out, my friends do that to me for fun saying a guy is flirting with me :rolleyes: Even do I would like to have a BF. If I do get a bf it will be my first time.

indifan101

so now here i am, and i thought i was over her breaking up with me, but thoughts keep coming back to me (which is a bad thing). i miss the feelings i had for her, the fun times we had, and every little detail about it. but see, we arent very compatible, and one of my friends told me that dating is just a way to find out who's more compatible with you, y'know what i mean? a relationship wouldnt have lasted much longer between us, i think, because we werent compatible enough. but here i am now, and i considered trying to get together with her again, but i know for a fact that that wont happen. i mean we're still friends (not as good as we used to be before i asked her out), but...its like i am being torn apart by 2 different feelings. one side: im not sure if i still love her, but i kinda want to get back together with her, and i just want those good old feelings back.

Dude your 17 bro. You have all the time in the world to go out and date other girls. This should be something you should move on with man it's not worth getting yourself worried or sick over. I'm 20 and trust me I've had ex situations before where I thought hmmm maybe I should give her another chance and try it again. Not a good idea bro honestly it's not. I went in over my head and nah it wasn't a smart idea. We broke up quickly, I moved on and found someone else who I've been dating now for 6 months and she's well she's perfect. I'm talking the woman of my dreams come to life! But anyways don't let this stuff eat you up inside bro. Oh and choosing a college don't let that eat you up either lol;) (y)

Jack Nelligan

Indy Scout 117 said:
from a guy's perspective, yes i know wat you mean :p

my paranioa is something that has been with me for as long as i can remember. im not even sure what to do about it anymore.

One thing I learned a long time ago is that most people don?t have time to be worried about, think about or even really care what other people are doing, because they are busy trying to live their lives the best they can. Once you realize that others are not thinking about you very often, you will be better off. Find you passion and do what you love to do, and you will find yourself in the process. Once you fond yourself, others will be drawn to you and you won?t even have to look for them. If you feel you truly have a REAL problem with paranoia and it is more than just insecurity, you should get some professional help ASAP!

Jack Nelligan

indifan101 said:
so now here i am, and i thought i was over her breaking up with me, but thoughts keep coming back to me (which is a bad thing). i miss the feelings i had for her, the fun times we had, and every little detail about it. but see, we arent very compatible, and one of my friends told me that dating is just a way to find out who's more compatible with you, y'know what i mean? a relationship wouldnt have lasted much longer between us, i think, because we werent compatible enough. but here i am now, and i considered trying to get together with her again, but i know for a fact that that wont happen. i mean we're still friends (not as good as we used to be before i asked her out), but...its like i am being torn apart by 2 different feelings. one side: im not sure if i still love her, but i kinda want to get back together with her, and i just want those good old feelings back.

Dude your 17 bro. You have all the time in the world to go out and date other girls. This should be something you should move on with man it's not worth getting yourself worried or sick over. I'm 20 and trust me I've had ex situations before where I thought hmmm maybe I should give her another chance and try it again. Not a good idea bro honestly it's not. I went in over my head and nah it wasn't a smart idea. We broke up quickly, I moved on and found someone else who I've been dating now for 6 months and she's well she's perfect. I'm talking the woman of my dreams come to life! But anyways don't let this stuff eat you up inside bro. Oh and choosing a college don't let that eat you up either lol;) (y)

Why would you want to be with a girl who does not want to be with you?!?!?!

You have a lot of growing up to do, and you have all the time in the world to do it. Don't rush into anything and keep all of your options open. You never know what you will find, or what will find you.

Dr Bones

Too many people rushing to be at some place...life is the journey, not the destination.

Take your time and enjoy it.

Chasing loves is like chasing rabbits.

Don't take stuff too seriously either if you can help it..You seem very strung out and intense...the last thing you should take too seriously is yourself, because when you do, nobody else will.

When you're relaxed and happy with yourself, you will grow in character and confidence and that's more than half the battle when it comes to attracting the opposite sex.

It's something you cant rush or fake, if you try you end up with excatly what you put into a relationship.

You hear older people say love is better with age....it's true....you learn more about yourself and relationships and appreciate it more withou the cloud of rampaging hormones fooling you into confusing lust and love.