a very young newbie

hi i'm mike i'm 12 years old I hope to make some friends the same age i am . i like playing indy lego on nintendo wii, so i hope that i can have fun on this site like my dad indyclone25 has. thanks

yes i like the game i got 100% on there. I also got lego han solo,and young indy on there i used a few cheats to get them.

I also have a crystal skeleton with throne it came in the mail yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:

indyclone25

hey all , "this is my son, his is my family. i would hear of it if he is not treated well" so i hope he has a good time on here , this is his first attempt in any kind of forum ,and this is something i think i can watch him on to make sure he handles himself, before he becomes a full blown teenager.

The Drifter

indyclone25 said:
hey all , "this is my son, his is my family. i would hear of it if he is not treated well" so i hope he has a good time on here , this is his first attempt in any kind of forum ,and this is something i think i can watch him on to make sure he handles himself, before he becomes a full blown teenager.

Glad to see father and son sharing the same interests. My son just turned six and he is crazy about Indiana Jones. His birthday was Monday and he had an Indiana Jones cake. He is even as I speak, watching Raiders. "I wanna see the German Mechanic!" He screams. It's his favorite character.

TREN KROM

Hello. Nice to see someone near my age.
Have a nice time at the Raven, and be sure to constantly annoy your dad, lol.

Forbidden Eye

Welcome to the forums!

That's what I like to see: an entire family of die-hard Indiana Jones fans. (y)

Is it inappropriate if we just call him "Junior" though? ;)

QBComics

Indy Clone .... Junior.

Welcome! I think that's pretty neat on how Indyclone25 is your dad. Pretty neat! (y)

Muttette

Hiya! XD

Aww that's so sweet sharing the site with your dad... that makes you Mutt hehe! Have you beaten Lego Indy yet? :D

Indy&HanFan

does anyone else find it odd that a thread titled "a very young newbie" is hot?:eek: it's like the only hot thread on the newbie forum. is there something i should know about my fellow raveners?

Ska

Forbidden Eye said:
Is it inappropriate if we just call him "Junior" though? ;)

haha

I was thinking the same thing!

Welcome, youngster!

You're a lucky one...I wish my dad collected as much (or any for that matter) Indy stuff as yours does!