Your Confessions.

sarah navarro

WillKill4Food said:
What do you play?:confused:
many diffrent instruments ,mainly clarinet ,or anyother type of clarinet,i can play trumpet pretty decent.I can play a scale on french horn ,trombone,a little piano a little tuba.:)

WillKill4Food

sarah navarro said:
many diffrent instruments ,mainly clarinet ,or anyother type of clarinet,i can play trumpet pretty decent.I can play a scale on french horn ,trombone,a little piano a little tuba.:)
Thats... a lot.
I am a good sax player, even though I am second sophomore.:mad: :eek:
I play a little piano. If you want to call it playing.:eek:
There is one thing I'm really good at playing, though... HALO.(y)

sarah navarro

ahh you sophmores think your good at everything.:) So how long have you been playing?and what band are you in?....symphnic,concert,wind ensemble,jazz?

WillKill4Food

sarah navarro said:
ahh you sophmores think your good at everything.:) So how long have you been playing?and what band are you in?....symphnic,concert,wind ensemble,jazz?
Since 6th grade, so 4 years.
Symphonic. That translates to the second best band in the school. Wind ensemble is first. Second Wind ensemble next. Then "Concert" band, but they suck so they don't actually have concerts.:D
We don't have a jazz band.:mad:

sarah navarro

thats cool ive been playing for 8 years now since 4th grade.We dont have a wind ensemble at my school it goes Symphonic (the best) ,then concert (for all the sucky people.We also have jazz and orchestra and Drumline (which im also in ...cymbals and xylophone):D

No Ticket

I confess I can play the harmonica!! lol. I can also play the piano, guitar, drums (a little), bass, banjo, can do a little on trombone and I'd like to learn the trumpet. I'm trying to get a rock band going. A real one, not a videogame. lol.

...I was never in band though. I was in. Uhh. Choir.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
No Ticket said:
I confess that I sometimes feel down because most all of my friends my own age are married now so I rarely talk to them or see them these days.

How are old are you? I confess similar except most of my friends are in relationships, but no marriages.

No Ticket

Violet Indy said:
How are old are you? I confess similar except most of my friends are in relationships, but no marriages.

I'm 23. Wait what? This thing says the message is too short. Well not anymore! haha!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
For real? People married around that age? Doesn't happen down here. They usually have a relationship, move in together, have a kid after a couple of years if they last long enough and then after about 5-10 years, get married then get divorced the next. Coz of that, people refer to "partners" instead of "wife/husband". Practically married, but technicially not.

Though I confess that I get depressed sometimes by friends in relationships, especially around the dreaded day, Valentines :rolleyes: where they show off about their chocolates and flowers and whatever else, I realise that I still free to do what I want and flirt with whomever will let me. Of course this Valentines, I will be far south of my friends on a big work experience trip so I will escape the big blue syndrome. (y) A good thing, especially since a friend's boyfriend is coming all the way from Japan (he's studying there) just to see her in the weeks before uni during Val's day. Great relationship being on the other side of the world and all. :rolleyes:

I confess that I really need to get over the fact that I'm still single after two years. Mostly coz I haven't found anyone I actually like and not because I haven't had offers. Besides, I also confess these last two years have been better than most.

Ska

No Ticket said:
I confess that I sometimes feel down because most all of my friends my own age are married now so I rarely talk to them or see them these days.

My shoes on the other foot...

I confess that I sometimes feel down because most all of my friends my own age are not married now so I rarely talk to them or see them these days.

My friends always hang out together...hit the bar...Steeler sundays...Madden tournaments...golf...and my life is the same thing every day...work 8 to 5...come home and eat...watch some tv...sleep...repeat.

I mean I love being married and would do it all again, but I miss hanging with my friends...they're like brothers to me.

Niteshade007

Violet Indy said:
Though I confess that I get depressed sometimes by friends in relationships, especially around the dreaded day, Valentines :rolleyes:

I confess that I really need to get over the fact that I'm still single after two years. Mostly coz I haven't found anyone I actually like and not because I haven't had offers. Besides, I also confess these last two years have been better than most.

Wow, sounds like we're in the same boat. Two years after my relationship ended, and I'm still single. I mean, I've been on a bunch of dates, but there was never any real connection.

Plus I HATE Valentines day.

I also confess that I dislike other people in relationships. Why they feel that they need to give up anything about themselves that makes them unique to be with some jackass that all of their friends hate, but their so blind to that fact because "their in love." Bah.

Not bitter or anything.

The_Raiders

I confess I was to lazy to clean my cats litter box so I took the box, dumped it's contents into a big bag, carride it to the grabage outside, part of the bag exploded before it was completly in the grabage, and than on my way back I saw a trail of cat litter leading to my front porch and relised the bag was leakin the whole time :sick: (luckily it did not leak in the house :D )

Gear

Niteshade007 said:
Wow, sounds like we're in the same boat. Two years after my relationship ended, and I'm still single. I mean, I've been on a bunch of dates, but there was never any real connection.

I also confess that I dislike other people in relationships. Why they feel that they need to give up anything about themselves that makes them unique to be with some jackass that all of their friends hate, but their so blind to that fact because "their in love." Bah.

Not bitter or anything.

WOW. I dont feel so bad any more. I've been single for like two years also! *sigh* I guess I'm looking to hard for an extrodinary person rather than simply a good time.

AngieAki

gear guardian said:
WOW. I dont feel so bad any more. I've been single for like two years also! *sigh* I guess I'm looking to hard for an extrodinary person rather than simply a good time.
*sigh* I hear you buddy. I have the same problem. But I still can't find someone who is just "good". You know? Lifes a ***** then you die.

Indy4fan

Niteshade007 said:

Not bitter or anything.

Wow...I'm not alone! Too bad all u Indy ladies live too far...

I think society is at a stage where we have too much liberty with relationships. Love has lost its definition. Divorce is high, and teens my age (18) are all about having fun and not searching for someone special. A year ago I lost my best friend as a result of this.

Last edited: