Hi, Im New - Avatar Probelm

Lukmas

Hi,

I am new to The Raven forum however, i have been a member of COW for quite a while. It is a great forum here.

Can anyone tell me how i can get an avatar or can i only have an avatar after a certain number of posts?

Regards
Luke

roundshort

Welcome Luke, I think you need like a 100 post to get the cool pic, then as you hit other posts you get more choices, so Flood away (I did)

roundshort

I'm telling you J-Z is relaxing i think he might be enjoying life a bit more, keep working we'll get the hun fixed yet!

Jay R. Zay

roundshort said:
I'm telling you J-Z is relaxing i think he might be enjoying life a bit more, keep working we'll get the hun fixed yet!

the day i'm enjoying life a bit more will be the day you overcome your state of patriotism and self-satisfaction. if this is impossible, a car accident could to the job, too. check what looks more feasible for you. the first way you at least could watch my german humor climbing unexpected heights. the second way you'd have to wait until i climb down to you. the choice is yours.

Jay R. Zay

hm-hm, it always hurts to lose a good friend. is this your last word about this matter? nothing i can do about it? no chance that we could continue our romantic relationship? i'll probably jump out of my window now. bye bye.

TombReader

You two fight like an old married couple. :whip:

I think you two may be so similar in personality that it may be preventing you from getting along.

Jay R. Zay

temple of john said:
I can only hope that you live on the 8th floor with a parking lot below you. :whip:

second floor, as a matter of fact. the back hurts a little but i could do it again if you still refuse my love.

"You two fight like an old married couple."

i hope one day we can fight as one.

Heliograph

Don't Need No Stinkin' Preselected Avatars

The real sign of elite status and je ne sais que is NOT to have an avatar. I mean think about it, you are relegated to a few publicity headshots for actors. This on a forum centered around the concept of adventuristic living. Static headshots. And the signatures were purged some time ago.

No creativity here or there :whip: .

Last edited:

roundshort

I don't know if anyone watched older, not classic old, but older saturday night live, but they had Dieter, who dressed in black and listened to bands like autobauhn, and had a monkey . . .

I can just see J-Z dressed in black telling people to touch his monkey

roundshort

See it is fun to just post random and brainless junk on here, just look at all of j-z's posts, and he is not related to the rapper just a huge fan

Jay R. Zay

"See it is fun to just post random and brainless junk on here, just look at all of j-z's posts"

look at your own ones, enough to see there and enough to improve.