• body swap, mind transfer

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • improve life, health, happiness

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
"You'll have to figure out which one it is... you just have to put all the pieces together. There's a lot of them." -George Lucas

(from a list I assembled here.)

AHegele

i'd have to go with conjure up the dead. even if it sounds goofy.

- thats basically what the ark did.

- the skeletons seem to have appendages in the lego set.

- darabount said this mccguffen is the same as his draft. he had neo-nazi's. what better plan for neo-nazi's than to bring their leader/army back?

- Abner's dea--- wait?!?!? ;)

JerryKing

Unfortunately for certain organisms, their getting a sense of humor would firstly require some - even the tiniest! - spark of intellect to exist in their, nomen omen, skulls... :D

FordFan

If the skulls bring back the dead, Indy can use it for himself to bring back Elsa.

That's right, ladies. Indiana Jones does like fast women. :hat:

TheLastCrusader

FordFan said:
If the skulls bring back the dead, Indy can use it for himself to bring back Elsa.

That's right, ladies. Indiana Jones does like fast women. :hat:
I don't think Indy'd use it to bring back A DEAD NAZI.;)

WhipItGood

To remain consistent with the previous films, the Skullls should relate to some kind of power or energy (life) source which could be perverted into a weapon in the wrong hands, likely on a large scale. In 1957 terms, the Russians represent THE threat to global peace and freedom -- think Nazis on an intercontinental scale.

While Spielberg's films often deal with issues of communication, I don't see how telepathy or holographic projection or alien contact can translate directly into a lethal weapon of domination which Indy must prevent the Russkies from obtaining.

NileQT87

maybe the russkies want to bring back lenin or stalin. though, in that case, neo-nazis wanting to bring back hitler would work just as well.

it's a fairly easy plot swap, so if darabont had latter day nazis... i can't imagine anything they'd want more than bringing back a reason to exist.

or perhaps the russkies are after technology that will help them win the space race against the u.s. come to think of it... the time period fits and it's a more soviet-oriented plot than a nazi one.