Teaser Trailer on Superbowl Sunday? Poof.

yodazone

So if there's a chance of an Indy Trailer today, it'll appear on the Indy site under a "Superbowl" section?

That what that web address means???

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Johan

I can't see it happening...there are too many other trailers; don't throw Indy to get lost in the mix.

From Comingsoon.net:

SUPER BOWL ADS (Subject to change/Links will become active when online/List not inclusive):
88 Minutes | The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian | Iron Man | Semi-Pro | Vantage Point | WALL?E | Wanted | You Don't Mess with the Zohan

http://www.comingsoon.net/trailers/

IrishLuck1980

Well, I got my Media Center PC recording the Superbowl in HD. So if the trailer is shown today, you can believe I will have it in HD and will post it so everyone can watch it!

yodazone

IrishLuck1980 said:
Well, I got my Media Center PC recording the Superbowl in HD. So if the trailer is shown today, you can believe I will have it in HD and will post it so everyone can watch it!

Cool! Definitley post any Iron Man or Dark Knight trailers!

(y) (y) (y)

Blue Jay

Johan said:
I can't see it happening...there are too many other trailers; don't throw Indy to get lost in the mix.

From Comingsoon.net:

SUPER BOWL ADS (Subject to change/Links will become active when online/List not inclusive):
88 Minutes | The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian | Iron Man | Semi-Pro | Vantage Point | WALL?E | Wanted | You Don't Mess with the Zohan

http://www.comingsoon.net/trailers/

Hmm, the movie 88 Minutes is already available at my blockbuster in germany.
Just saw the trailer last week and yesterday saw the dvd release at the video store. That is weird, hummm :confused:

fixer79

IrishLuck1980 said:

Thanks a bunch, Irish!
I just hope it isn't too late now... What time is it in the US?
Ohboy-ohboy-ohboy...

-Jones-

Blue Jay said:
Hmm, the movie 88 Minutes is already available at my blockbuster in germany.
Just saw the trailer last week and yesterday saw the dvd release at the video store. That is weird, hummm :confused:

Because, it has been released earlier almost everywhere but the US. BTW, 88 Minutes sucks.

indy124

well there are a few things that could happen tonight. if we do see anything it would be more of a short tv spot i think. I think with the nfl website promotions
of indy and the fact that Shia is also there tonight who nows,but remember guys they used Shia before on the indiana jones title and the mtv awards and no one was prepard for that one. Lets just keep our fingers cross for a nice little surprise tonight.:whip: :whip: whip it good

TheLastCrusader

indy124 said:
well there are a few things that could happen tonight. if we do see anything it would be more of a short tv spot i think. I think with the nfl website promotions
of indy and the fact that Shia is also there tonight who nows,but remember guys they used Shia before on the indiana jones title and the mtv awards and no one was prepard for that one. Lets just keep our fingers cross for a nice little surprise tonight.:whip: :whip: whip it good
Nice. I like optimism (y)

trippweeder

Suppose there is a short promo, when will you guys first report back to The Raven. I'm on Irish time - about five to six hours ahead of the US - and I'm not sure when to expect an announcement. Maybe nine-ish, American time?

indy124

story of my life lol by the way i think the 3rd Indiana picture was awsome this is going to be one hell of a good adventure movie

WillKill4Food

I think we should drill into our minds that there isn't going to be one. ;)
Then, maybe, during a commercial break, we will get up to get more salsa and suddenly we'll see the Indy trailer. We sit down and glue our eyes to the screen and be amazed and surprised.:eek:
And if there isn't one, we won't be disappointed.(y)

WillKill4Food

Too bad my computer is in the other wing of my house or I would too. By the time i got to the computer the game would be over, much less the trailer.:(