I want your relic Crates

Deckard

I want to build an Ark Warehouse but need help. Mods, if your not cool w/ this feel free to close it, I thought it may be cool since I'm not selling anything.

If you have intact relic crates (opened but not crushed, torn, or flattened) please contact me.

I will pay $5 for 5, $10 for 10 etc, but am not interested in lots less then 5 crates. Too inconvienant to ship.

Also they have to be shipped to me in a small box, or tube, not an envelope to avoid damage, but I'll pay the actual shipping cost.

Again, I do not want relics, or stickers, just the crates, hopefully this will work out.

tnswman

Deckard said:
I want to build an Ark Warehouse but need help. Mods, if your not cool w/ this feel free to close it, I thought it may be cool since I'm not selling anything.

If you have intact relic crates (opened but not crushed, torn, or flattened) please contact me.

I will pay $5 for 5, $10 for 10 etc, but am not interested in lots less then 5 crates. Too inconvienant to ship.

Also they have to be shipped to me in a small box, or tube, not an envelope to avoid damage, but I'll pay the actual shipping cost.

Again, I do not want relics, or stickers, just the crates, hopefully this will work out.

LOL!! I honestly was one day away from making a warehouse LOL!! now, I am making a playset scale Idol temple playset from Raiders based on the detailed diagram that was in the DK Guide. My Raiders figures need a place to play LOL!

Deckard

I used the same stuff you did for the Akator Graveyard, to make a Jurassic Park Raptor Pen a few years back but haven't done anything since.

I really want an Ark Warehouse tho, I picked up a jeep for Spalko and the Raiders Truck works for the one Indy ends up in the cab of.

But I need Crates from you guys, so Please! help me out.

Deckard

Interesting, thanks for the suggestion, I will give it a try, I'll have to head to kinkos or something, I don't have a scanner.

bgiles73

Maybe someone could suggest to Hasbro that they put something on their site where we can print out some additional crates! I can think of a few things for Star Wars that would be cool too!

Deckard

Nurhachi1991 said:
i think i have 11 crates in perfect condition i used a box cutter to open them :D i will let you know

Ok great let me know, we can definately work something out.

Nurhachi1991

here are the pics let me know what you think
all stacked together
DSC00156.jpg

one box is messed up on one side

DSC00155.jpg

all 11

DSC00154.jpg

Uki

Just an idea I've found useful: after freeing your relics from the crates, if you want to be able to reuse them (not tape/glue them shut) I've been using those wonderful tiny, clear rubber bands to hold the panels shut. I'm sure I am not the first to do so, but, well, there you have it... :D

UIMJ

I had exactly the same plan, but this "scan the crates and print them" thing is a terrific idea!

Sorcerer009

tnswman said:
LOL!! I honestly was one day away from making a warehouse LOL!! now, I am making a playset scale Idol temple playset from Raiders based on the detailed diagram that was in the DK Guide. My Raiders figures need a place to play LOL!

That's funny cause I just got finished making the Grail Temple with traps and am now working on Spike room that leads to Kali Temple! Both of these based on the detailed diagram in the DK Guide!

Will be making the Idol Temple playset next!