Anyone with an xbox 360..........

I'm not really sure, Attila... but I think these are downloadables via Microsoft. You know... to decorate the mainscreen of your 360.

....just a guess. I've never played a 360... so...

Nurhachi1991

Attila the Professor said:
Is there some content you're referring to here? Because as it is it looks like spam...

No im letting Indy fans know that they can download free themes and gamer pics from xbox........... That is like saying the people that said the lego Indiana Jones Demo was now ready to download are they spamers to?

Nurhachi1991

They gave links. There was nothing of the kind here, and so...one can't help but wonder what's up.

Punctuation is your friend.

Yeah but anyone with an Xbox-360 doesnt need a link. It is not very hard to go into the market place and download these and gamer pics. I also did not know there was a link for it

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Nurhachi1991 said:
Yeah but anyone with an Xbox-360 doesnt need a link. It is not very hard to go into the market place and download these and gamer pics. I also did not know there was a link for it

Yes, but most people without an XBox-360 has no earthly idea what's going on. You can't just make threads and expect people to know what they mean. Add a few sentences explaining yourself next time.

Nurhachi1991

Ok I just figured alot of people had 360s but I guess not. I will make it more clear next time also I should of put this in New Acquisitions not given it a seperate thread my bad.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Nurhachi1991 said:
Ok I just figured alot of people had 360s but I guess not. I will make it more clear next time also I should of put this in New Acquisitions not given it a seperate thread my bad.

No, no, it merits its own thread; doesn't quite fit with New Acquisitions quite.

And it's a bit of a tough call as to placement (Games? Collecting?), but I think it can stay here.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
WillKill4Food said:
I'd say "games" would be the best place for it.

Well...it depends. If it relates to the Lego game, it's a no-brainer and belongs in games. If it's more generally themed, related to KotCS or not, that's a trickier proposition.

Confirm/deny on my interpretation of it being the latter?

WillKill4Food

Well...it depends. If it relates to the Lego game, it's a no-brainer and belongs in games. If it's more generally themed, related to KotCS or not, that's a trickier proposition.

Confirm/deny on my interpretation of it being the latter?
I see what you mean, but aren't these things, um, "downloadables" for a gaming system? If so, I suppose it would go in games. But otherwise...
It doesn't matter now, anyway.