Mutt's Motorcycle

IAdventurer01

Mutt was probably very fond of it - he's like Indy, though certainly not the legend himself. I thought of it kind of as his hat - with his knife being his whip.

carolus magnus

Well, Indy maybe thought it'd be useful since it helped them in the chase earlier in the film. I'm sure he doesn't want to just rely on horses (certainly not camels! lol) and you can't rent cars or take buses down there, so if it's easy to bring the bike, why not

deckard24

I would have liked to have seen the bike used again, but bringing it with just to do it felt pointless! I can't help but feel like a lot was cut from this film that would have worked, or at least gave it some more grit.

Indy4fan

NamedAfterDaDog said:
And even more the mystery, what happened to it after he hid it in the graveyard sequence?!
Mutt tells Indy something like "I left it there" in the camp scene before running into the quicksand.

Michael24

Jim Tigernuts said:
Mutt gets pissed off with the Russians leaving his bike behind. He says as much to Indy. I mean, how dare they! It's his bike!

Yeah, that was funny when they bring Mutt over in the camp.

Mutt: "They left my bike."

Indy: "Are you okay?"

Mutt: "They left my bike."

Haha!!

carolus magnus

CaliforniaJones said:
Right, because we all know there are gas stations on every corner in Nazca, Peru!(y)

Maybe Mutt or Indy didn't know if they would come across a fueling station somewhere at some point. And I'm guessing Mutt filled it up before leaving. Those things get good mileage, you know ;)

carolus magnus

they could of attached a cart to the bike to carry them, lol

ok, i think we're looking into this too much. point is, he brought the damn bike