I don't even know what to say

Nurhachi1991 said:
I don't even know where to start so I guess I will start at the beginning. I have had a big crush on a girl in my school for over a month. I finally worked up the courage to talk to her and shortly after we became friends. We went to a movie together I paid for everything and she let me so I figured she liked me. We got along great had so many things in common and a few weeks ago I asked her to prom she agreed to go with me and I felt great I honestly felt fantastic like nothing could touch me. I was wrong.......... There was another guy who liked her to he did not know her nearly as long as I did and they started talking and began going out. Only thing is I did not know this. I soon asked her out and she told me that I was a really good friend and still wanted to go to prom but she said she had past relationships where the guy ends up being a jerk. I was sad but I figured I'm still going to prom and who knows maybe she end up liking me. Well today I found out that she was going out with the other guy he straight up told me they were going out. I felt horrible I wasn't even mad they were going out I was just shocked and very very hurt. I told her today that I don't think we should go to prom together and that killed me inside. I was really looking forward to my Senior Prom........ Getting all dressed up driving her there and sharing a very important event with someone I really did care about and just liked being with but I can forget it. It was very embarassing to tell my Father I wasn't going to prom and to have tears in my eyes well I did it.

I just wanted to share this with everyone because I consider you guys my friends and I know I have been annoying in the past so if you want to make fun of me go for it.

):

Dude you should have told her you befriended her so you could hopefully date her i would still go for it tell her you really like her! don't let that bring you down! plz! i think I'm going to cry:( :eek: and i would tell her to give me chance just one date plz.

The Drifter

IndyWolf15 said:
Dude you should have told her you befriended her so you could hopefully date her i would still go for it tell her you really like her! don't let that bring you down! plz! i think I'm going to cry:( :eek: and i would tell her to give me chance just one date plz.

I thought your were Ayrun with that avatar!
Now, I shall become even more confused. :(

Nurhachi1991

Well yesterday was my last day of High School finished early and don't have to go back till June when I get my dimploma and stuff.

So yesterday I gave her a birthday present cause today is her birthday and next thing you know she invites me to lunch and wants to go to prom with me. I dunno what the hell happened but in the words of Doctor Emmet L Brown "Great Scott"

The Golden Idol

Nurhachi1991 said:
So yesterday I gave her a birthday present cause today is her birthday and next thing you know she invites me to lunch and wants to go to prom with me. I dunno what the hell happened but in the words of Doctor Emmet L Brown "Great Scott"

Cool. Not to rain on your parade or anything, but I wouldn't get too happy or hopeful just yet.

The Drifter

I honestly would not go with the girl after what she did. I have more pride than that. But, it's your life and your call.

Niteshade007

You're really not guaranteed that she won't back out again, and I wouldn't consider this a "win," but it couldn't hurt to go with her. At this point, you really don't have anything to lose.

Nurhachi1991

No your not raining on my parade at all I spent all day with her and we had a blast just chilling and talking and stuff I'm not going to ask her out again so were probally just going to remain good friends but we are going to prom together and that's fine I can live with that.

WillKill4Food

First off, I'd like to remind you that punctuation is your friend. There was not a single comma or period in that above post. I'm not being picky, it's just that punctuation makes things a lot easier to read and understand.

Meanwhile, I do think you should go to prom with her (unless you think there's another girl who you could go with), but like you said, just remain friends.

After what she did to you, I don't see any reason for you to be so enamored with her. Of course, I don't know her at all, but from what I've heard of her she is not a girl you want to try to start a relationship with.

The Magic Rat

610x.jpg

I've got a bad feeling about this

Nurhachi1991

WillKill I was very tired when I wrote that so sorry about the punctuation. I don't know why I'm so attracted to her I just am.

Hahaha nice pic Magic Rat

Thats no moon it's a space station.

Nurhachi1991 said:
Well yesterday was my last day of High School finished early and don't have to go back till June when I get my dimploma and stuff.

I think if you asked her out and she said no i would leave her alone. I'm so sorry.

Nurhachi1991 said:
What are you going on about Gear?

Thanks Indywolf

Your Welcome. I said that because if you keep asking her and finally she says yes because you keep asking her, she will not love you for the true reasons.

Gear

Something I probably shouldn't go on about, considering my user name has no CAPS (which was probably intentional at the time) and I've pulled off one or two grammatical mistakes myself in my day. Just a couple though... ceriusly, just one or too.

Nurhachi1991

gear guardian said:
Something I probably shouldn't go on about, considering my user name has no CAPS (which was probably intentional at the time) and I've pulled off one or two grammatical mistakes myself in my day. Just a couple though... ceriusly, just one or too.

Haha yeah man I try to get my speeling and grammer good at all times :rolleyes:

The Drifter

gear guardian said:
Something I probably shouldn't go on about, considering my user name has no CAPS (which was probably intentional at the time)

At least your user-name does not have a typo like mine. :(

WillKill4Food

Nurhachi1991 said:
I don't know why I'm so attracted to her I just am.
So is it only physical attraction?
If the only reason you like her is that "she's hot," you probably should try to find a different girl.
There are a lot of other things to look for in a girl besides looks.

[Note: I'm not saying that that is you're only reason that you're so infatuated with her. That's just what I assumed from your wording.]

Gear

Lonsome_Drifter said:
At least your user-name does not have a typo like mine. :(

I had actually never noticed. Ha! FAIL ;)

WillKill4Food said:
If the only reason you like her is that "she's hot," you probably should try to find a different girl.
There are a lot of other things to look for in a girl besides looks.

Oh, get a grip. the three of us are, what, 16, 17, 18? C'mon, this is the time when it's most socially acceptable to 'play the field'. At a certain later point, you find yourself expected to "settle down", and certainly there are a helluva lotta 35 year-old guys out there who sure envy sorry teenage SOBs.