The Mystery of Flight 447: More than Meets The Eye

A2Steve

IndyWolf15 said:
I really believed they crashed and i do not believe in this weird stuff that your talking about. I really think it's best to stay on the sane side my brother. I really hope there are some survivor's left we don't know but I pray and hope some are alive.

Let's hear it for rationality! I think the OP needs to double his Prozac.... either that, or cut it in half. but either way, it's an improvement! :p

A plane in South America on its way to Europe crashed in bad weather. with a huge loss of life. anything going beyond that is not only irrational and poorly thought through, but just damn rude to those who perished and their grieving families.

and to use it as a prart of some bizarre pet theory on the meaning of the supernatural is just insulting.

RedeemedChild

Goonie said:
I_want_to_believe.jpg

This article on CNN:
12 similar flights deepen Air France 447 mystery

:confused:

Woah, that's good. Thanks for the link!

RedeemedChild

Violet Indy said:
Yeah, bad energy is a better choice of words. You get what I mean.

Btw, did anyone think of Transformers when they read the thread title or was it just me???

Actually you're right Violet Indy. I chose "More than meets the eye" as a nod to Transformers.

That solves your sickness of the Bermuda Triangle they found bodies so that's done and over. And they found the tail of the plane so can we get over that weird stuff it scars me to deaf.

monkey

I too am curious as to what indeed caused the crash of Flight 447.

It may have been atmospherics. But I also believe in the possibility that something more significant may have happened.

In today's world, I always have to ask myself: Could MOSSAD have been involved? So much False Flag Terrorism can be attributed to this organization (whose motto is: Through Deception Thou Shalt Do War").

We will have to wait for the findings of the investigation.

Then, however, we will have to sift through what the media gives us......to possibly.......arrive at the truth.

I believe the plane exploded in mid air. And that's what i heard in the news. That stuff your talking about Ryan is just ---------------- and it's crap That's all it is. They have found some bodies already. Sorry to burst your little bubble.

Pale Horse

Staff member
monkey said:
In today's world, I always have to ask myself: Could MOSSAD have been involved?

...chuckle. Don't like Isreal much, do you?

I'll state it a third time,

Get me a detailed list of every passenger, and crew filings, and I can tell you exactly what happened.

Vance

So, a handful of known Islamic terrorists board an Air France flight despite being on their watch-list. They had their 'martyrdom' letters made and all too, and head to France where they know they would be arrested if they actually made it.

Then, somewhere over the Atlantic, the plane explodes under 'mysterious' circumstances.

Yep, must be the frackin' ETs at it again. That's the only plausible explanation.

Edit: Oh, and Monkey, way to go with the racism again. That's just class.

bennihana123

It didn't explode- or at least there is no evidence that it did. Take a look at the article I posted above. And where did it say the "known Islamic terrorists" wrote martyrdom letters?

Vance

bennihana123 said:
It didn't explode- or at least there is no evidence that it did. Take a look at the article I posted above. And where did it say the "known Islamic terrorists" wrote martyrdom letters?

CNN had an article about it on their website the day after the crash. Also, photography of the remains (some bits were floating) does indeed indicate an explosion, complete with scorch-marks on interior cabin pieces. Here's the thing, though, France is an appeasing nation... they're not going to cite terrorism if there's a video and live streaming feed of it happening, complete with closeups and dossiers on file.

So be careful how much faith you put into official government news sources. Remember, this is the same French government that made it illegal to refer to the Paris rioters as Islamic....

Edit: Also, reading the article... "There was no evidence an explosion", despite that people's clothes and other materials were burned (but the bodies themselves weren't.. odd that), etc. There's a lot that doesn't make sense from the Brazillian government there, but I would feel a lot more sure about the 'official line' if they were allowing any outside investigation. There's a reason that American airline crashes require it, after all...

RedeemedChild

Vance said:
CNN had an article about it on their website the day after the crash. Also, photography of the remains (some bits were floating) does indeed indicate an explosion, complete with scorch-marks on interior cabin pieces. Here's the thing, though, France is an appeasing nation... they're not going to cite terrorism if there's a video and live streaming feed of it happening, complete with closeups and dossiers on file.

So be careful how much faith you put into official government news sources. Remember, this is the same French government that made it illegal to refer to the Paris rioters as Islamic....

Edit: Also, reading the article... "There was no evidence an explosion", despite that people's clothes and other materials were burned (but the bodies themselves weren't.. odd that), etc. There's a lot that doesn't make sense from the Brazillian government there, but I would feel a lot more sure about the 'official line' if they were allowing any outside investigation. There's a reason that American airline crashes require it, after all...
'

Explosions? I don't think that played a role in the demise of the aircraft. I think that it was or perhaps one of the following:

a: Human Error

b: Force of Nature
(i.e. Lightning, violent winds, turbulence, birds?)

c: Terrorism

d: The Supernatural (i.e. Berumuda Triangle mysteries, paranormal, demonic forces)

e: Mechanical Malfunction

Vance

Enjoys the Philidelphia Experiment show.. thanks :)

As for terrorism and explosive destruction, keep in mind, to shatter an aircraft, it doesn't take MUCH. A small 'shoe bomb', as it were, ripping a hole into the hull of the craft, will cause it to tear apart from wind-sheer. It's in both France and Brazil's political interest to declare it anything but the obvious...

RedeemedChild

Vance said:
Enjoys the Philidelphia Experiment show.. thanks :)

As for terrorism and explosive destruction, keep in mind, to shatter an aircraft, it doesn't take MUCH. A small 'shoe bomb', as it were, ripping a hole into the hull of the craft, will cause it to tear apart from wind-sheer. It's in both France and Brazil's political interest to declare it anything but the obvious...

You do have a point there. On the news this morning I heard a report that said "we may never know what happened to Flight 447." And it went on to state "It is believed that the plane crumbled due to the violence of the weather at the time of the flight."

However I think it was right after the accident hit the news waves that scientist and other officials came on the air and said over and over again that the weather conditions never really have an effect on the aircraft because they are built to withstand such conditions. Hmm?

Grizzlor

I just think it was lousy engineering by Airbus, which they've made a habit of. I don't get on a plane, unless it was built by Boeing.

bennihana123

The Airframes are most-likely not the cause of the crash. It was probably a mechanical failure caused by human error. Airbus and Boeing just make the Plane itself. It's up to the airline to fill it with the necessary equipment.

San Holo

Another Airbus went down today... This one took off from Yemen (terrorist capital of the world), so I'll step back and let yall draw your own conclusions on why we have 2 down downed planes in a weeks time.

monkey

Vance said:

To paraphrase YOU Vance:

"Oh, and VANCE, way to go with the racism again. That's just class."

It's OK to hate Arabs right? It's OK to be blatantly racist against Arabs? But the moment one even slightly questions the policies of Israel, or its Secret Police, one is instantly labeled a "Racist".

Whatever.

Keep hating. And keep calling ME the hater. That's the way it works right? That's the way it works in the Zionist World, and the Zionist controlled media.

I will repeat my assertion that most of the "Terrorism" you see in the world today, is False Flag Terrorism. The number one organization in False Flag Terrorism is MOSSAD.

FACT.

Anyone interested can look up USS LIBERTY, or THE LAVON AFFAIR on the internet. Those are just two examples.

Their modus operandi has not changed, nor will it. They employ the same tactics today, and THAT is why I say that in the case of this Air France Flight, MOSSAD must be considered as one of the possibilities.

San Holo

monkey said:
Keep hating. And keep calling ME the hater. That's the way it works right? That's the way it works in the Zionist World, and the Zionist controlled media.
Take it easy Mein Führer, them "zionist" aint so bad(y)

monkey

San Holo said:
Take it easy Mein Führer, them "zionist" aint so bad(y)

Yes, they are! They are indeed "That" bad.

I'm not "Mein Fuhrer". That is a Zionist tactic, to label me an "Anti-Semite", or go Hyperbolic, and call me "Mein Fuhrer".

Anyway San, you're probably not even a Jew, so why do you support Zionism, even when it works against the interests of you own country?

Is it "Patriotic" to support Israel, when it means supporting policies that are detrimental to America?

Which country do you support? Israel, or America???

If you are confused, and don't know how to answer that question, then you are indeed brainwashed.

If you know the facts, and think clearly as a Patriotic American, then you will not support a foreign nation over your own.

How many more Americans do you want to die in Iraq, for Israel?

Are you like Bill Clinton, who said that if Israel were attacked, he would "personally pick up a rifle and fight and die for Israel"?

(The idea of Bill Clinton picking up a rifle is quite laughable, just by itself.)

Are you like Joe Biden? (our current Vice President) who says........and I quote EXACTLY: "I am a Zionist. You don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist."

Why do Patriotic Americans support Zionism? When Zionism is responsible for so much misery in the world, so many human rights abuses, and so many American deaths?

It is quite puzzling, until one understands the overwhelming influence the Zionist have over the Media, Government, Military, and Society that we live under.

Before you salute the Star of David, please read George Washington's essay that warns to "Beware of Foreign Entanglements".