Raider's wave 2 figures are HERE!!

tnswman

Ok gang..I picked up the Un-produced Raiders wave 2 figures today. They are GORGEOUS!!

Again, here is my set
IndyRacing1a.jpg

Now, I do NOT want to argue or fight about these....I want us to enjoy them as a group.

So, Before I get home tonight and take pics...I want anyone that needs certain details shown to list them here and I will take the photos for you tonight when I take the main photos of each figure.

None of you will believe how detailed and beautiful these figures are.....Some of you customizers have been VERY spot-on with your figures though...so Let's see those figures here too.

Please though, let's just make it about these amazing figures. Just let me know what you want to see.

As far as the markings..Every figure is marked...Indy and the mechanic are marked on the back.

Last edited:

Arab Swordsman

Very cool. Do you know whatever happened to the final painted ones they showed off last year during the slideshow presentation?

tnswman

Arab Swordsman said:
Very cool. Do you know whatever happened to the final painted ones they showed off last year during the slideshow presentation?

Those painted samples are probably still with someone at Hasbro..I know with other lines, some of the design team keeps them.

Those could have been hand painted as none of my information that I posted here last year led me to believe that these ever left the design stage ( which is what the test shots are a part of too ).

I almost PROMISE that there will be more than the two sets shown that will show up. Probably soon since they are hot and on people's mind. However, The chances of someone on the outside having the painted samples is pretty slim.

tnswman

ChromiumBlue37 said:
Un-be-lieve-able...

Drooling.

What's really cool isthe little details on Toht and Satipo...Toht's " burnt hand" is so friggen cool....the details on his burning face are awesome too.

Satipo is simply one of the nicest sculpts I have ever seen in this scale...Un-painted, the likeness is not apparant. However, the costume details are PERFECT!!

The joints are really tight on some of these, so, I have to be VERY careful ( even though the PVC is soft )

Morning Bell

Neat stuff, although I'm still amazed they didn't include Marcus in that batch. Maybe they were saving him for the second LC wave instead.:confused:

tnswman

That would be my thought..since he has more of an active role in that movie...Marcus would have been a perfect figure for a LC "battle pack" of the sun-set ride off..or to be honest for the Tank chase battle pack that we got from target.

Nurhachi1991

Congrats Tnsman those are great! Toht has the headpiece burn on his hand?!?!?!? AWESOME!!! (y)

I'm glad you have possession of these figures.

Lambonius

Nice. As far as pictures go, as many closeups as possible would be awesome!! ;) Seriously, go nuts and post them here. (y) Congrats on the purchase--hope your pocketbook isn't hurting too bad, though!!

tnswman

Lambonius said:
Nice. As far as pictures go, as many closeups as possible would be awesome!! ;) Seriously, go nuts and post them here. (y) Congrats on the purchase--hope your pocketbook isn't hurting too bad, though!!

10-4 will do

No not really, I save some each month for my collectible purchases so, I was ready for it :)

tnswman

Nurhachi1991 said:
Congrats Tnsman those are great! Toht has the headpiece burn on his hand?!?!?!? AWESOME!!! (y)

I'm glad you have possession of these figures.

Yes, it is on the open hand ( right hand )...pretty detailed too.

You could tell that they enjoyed making this set. There are so many little details to each one that just fly out at you.

Billy Ray

Congrats on the acquistion tnswman, and thanks for posting pics (though I can't view them here at work...can't wait to get home and see them).

So, are you going to send them off to be cast?

Kidding...I am kidding! ;)

tnswman

Lonsome_Drifter said:
I wanna see a close-up of Toht's burnt hand. I wonder how much detail of the headpiece is on there?

Ok I will take one for you (y)

Verbally though, you can see the outer circle, the jewel in the middle you can see some of the details along the sides.

tnswman

Billy Ray said:
Congrats on the acquistion tnswman, and thanks for posting pics (though I can't view them here at work...can't wait to get home and see them).

So, are you going to send them off to be cast?

Kidding...I am kidding! ;)

LOL! Now you just had to open up that sore spot LOL!

tnswman

bonoferox said:
Looking forward to the pictures. I'd ask you to paint them, but I can see why you would refuse to do so ;)

trust me, I want them painted sooo bad. However, that's just the tease of it :(

bonoferox

Just do a series of pictures involving an epic fight between Indy and the German Mechanic and that will be acceptable :)

tnswman

bonoferox said:
Just do a series of pictures involving an epic fight between Indy and the German Mechanic and that will be acceptable :)

LOL! Have we been here long enough that you can read my mind now? LOL! I wish I had Glorbes flying wing...I could do black and white pics and people could print off their own coloring books LOL!

Actually, the mechanic figure is very nice..he is my #3 fav