The Mystery of Flight 447: More than Meets The Eye

RedeemedChild

c14018.jpg

The Mystery of Flight 447: More than Meets The Eye (other wise known as Strange Happenings)

In regards to the mysterious disappearance of Flight 447 I believe that the super natural truth is being withheld from the peoples of the world. I believe that the disappearance of Airbus A330 is not due to terrorism, mechanical malfunction, human error or the normal forces of nature (i.e. lightning, thunderstorms) but rather the mysterious and dismal forces that are beyond human understanding. Let us come to the point, I am speaking of the strange happenings that transpire within the legendary and much feared Bermuda Triangle.

Not very long ago I was watching a documentary on the History Channel regarding the “strange happenings” in the Bermuda Triangle that have taken place within the past “few years” and in one segment I heard this fisherman describe how the sky went black with strange and unusual cloud formations and how beneath the surface of the water he saw what seemed to be a holographic city. He called for help but the “authorities” refused to help him and claimed that he was “bluffing” and so he was left to survive on his own. The mysterious holographic city beneath the waters surface began to fade away and a storm ensued and in which the fisherman was battered and tossed to and fro only to find himself washed ashore after what seemed like hours of misery.

When I first heard of the mystery surrounding Flight 447 I was instantly reminded of the documentaries and news articles that I’ve seen and read regarding the region known as Bermuda Triangle. It bothers, yea it causes me to shutter that the so called “normal news” sources fear to acknowledge the “super natural” aka “paranormal” happenings that take place in our world on a daily basis. Instead tabloids and honorable channels like National Geographic and History Channel end up delivering the fantastical scenarios which sound as if they flowed from the imagination of Del Toro or Steven Spielberg and get labeled as “conspiracies theories” by the doubtful.

Furthermore some of the comments from the various world officials looking into the matter of Flight 447 AKA Airbus A330 confirm my belief such as the following comment taken from Yahoo News today:
“"French authorities have been saying for several days that we have to be extremely prudent," Bussereau told France's RTL radio. "Our planes and naval ships have seen nothing."”

And here is yet another:

“"So far, nothing from the plane has been recovered," Cardoso said.
Cardoso said a large oil slick spotted by search plane pilots was not from the Airbus…”

These comments are consistent with the strange happens that have taken place in the past within Bermuda Triangle. There are so many hints and twist surrounding the news reports regarding Airbus A330. And I’m sure at some point these will be revealed no matter the “behind the scenes” attempts to keep them from the public eye. And then of course there is the mystery of AREA 51 which is a whole completely different story altogether.

BTW here are some notable strange happens sourced from Wikipedia:
Supernatural explanations
Triangle writers have used a number of supernatural concepts to explain the events. One explanation pins the blame on leftover technology from the mythical lost continent of Atlantis. Sometimes connected to the Atlantis story is the submerged rock formation known as the Bimini Road off the island of Bimini in the Bahamas, which is in the Triangle by some definitions. Followers of the purported psychic Edgar Cayce take his prediction that evidence of Atlantis would be found in 1968 as referring to the discovery of the Bimini Road. Believers describe the formation as a road, wall, or other structure, though geologists consider it to be of natural origin.[20]
Other writers attribute the events to UFOs.[21] This idea was used by Steven Spielberg for his science fiction film Close Encounters of the Third Kind, which features the lost Flight 19 as alien abductees.
Charles Berlitz, grandson of a distinguished linguist and author of various additional books on anomalous phenomena, has kept in line with this extraordinary explanation, and attributed the losses in the Triangle to anomalous or unexplained forces.[

Flight 19
Flight 19 was a training flight of TBM Avenger bombers that went missing on December 5, 1945 while over the Atlantic. The squadron's flight path was scheduled to take them due east for 120 miles, north for 73 miles, and then back over a final 120-mile leg that would return them to the naval base, but they never returned. The impression is given that the flight encountered unusual phenomena and anomalous compass readings, and that the flight took place on a calm day under the supervision of an experienced pilot, Lt. Charles Carroll Taylor. Adding to the intrigue is that the Navy's report of the accident was ascribed to "causes or reasons unknown." It is believed that Taylor's mother wanted to save her son's reputation, so she made them write "reasons unknown" when actually Taylor was 50 km NW from where he thought he was.[33]
Adding to the mystery, a search and rescue Mariner aircraft with a 13-man crew was dispatched to aid the missing squadron, but the Mariner itself was never heard from again. Later, there was a report from a tanker cruising off the coast of Florida of a visible explosion at about the time the Mariner would have been on patrol.
While the basic facts of this version of the story are essentially accurate, some important details are missing. The weather was becoming stormy by the end of the incident, and naval reports and written recordings of the conversations between Taylor and the other pilots of Flight 19 do not indicate magnetic problems.[33

Well that’s all for now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_Sea

http://www.jaunted.com/story/2009/6...ight+447+To+Be+Found+In+the+Bermuda+Triangle?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/US/Bermuda-Triangle-to-blame-for-crash/articleshow/4605926.cms

Last edited:

Pale Horse

Staff member
Get me a detailed list of every passenger, and crew filings, and I can tell you what happened.

I really believed they crashed and i do not believe in this weird stuff that your talking about. I really think it's best to stay on the sane side my brother. I really hope there are some survivor's left we don't know but I pray and hope some are alive.

Nurhachi1991

rod-serling.jpg

What started out as an idyllic plane trip soon turned into a nightmare a nightmare so terrifying it can only be seen in............. The Twilight Zone

RedeemedChild

Nurhachi1991 said:
rod-serling.jpg

What started out as an idyllic plane trip soon turned into a nightmare a nightmare so terrifying it can only be seen in............. The Twilight Zone

Priceless Nurhachi1991, absolutely priceless.

From which episode of the Twilight Zone is that screenshot?

Nurhachi1991

RedeemedChild said:
Priceless Nurhachi1991, absolutely priceless.

From which episode of the Twilight Zone is that screenshot?

Hahahahahaha thank you my friend (y)

I'm going to say that screenshot is from the episode " Nightmare at 20,000 feet"

RedeemedChild

Thanks amigo! I'll go look it up on youtube and try to find the season it belongs to at the library.

So do any of you believe in the legends of Bermuda Triangle?

Pale Horse

Staff member
Get me a detailed list of every passenger, and crew filings, and I can tell you exactly what happened.

Goonie

Nurhachi1991 said:
rod-serling.jpg

I've been in the Twilight Zone. I got there while on an elevator at the Hollywood Tower Hotel in Anaheim. It was fascinating. They really do need to fix the elevator shaft in that joint. ;)

I wonder if Nic Cage had last sunday's date written on his piece of paper?

Nurhachi1991

Goonie said:
I've been in the Twilight Zone. I got there while on an elevator at the Hollywood Tower Hotel in Anaheim. It was fascinating. They really do need to fix the elevator shaft in that joint. ;)

I wonder if Nic Cage had last sunday's date written on his piece of paper?

I'm going to California Adventure tomorrow! I love that ride so much. How can I convince my girlfriend to go on? She does not want to go on at all (n)

Goonie

Nurhachi1991 said:
I'm going to California Adventure tomorrow! I love that ride so much. How can I convince my girlfriend to go on? She does not want to go on at all (n)

Off-topic but...
It's funny, I have no problem riding ToT, but I can't get myself to go on the Mailboomer or California Screamin'. I find ToT to be similar to the old Parachute Drop at Knott's. The Parachute Drop was fun. Too bad they got rid of it.

Nurhachi, when you go, be prepared for construction walls throughout the park. John Lasseter is trying to fix Eisner's shortcomings. I'm looking forward to the new Carsland area they are going to add.(y)

Ok, got that out of my system. Back on topic...

Maybe the Flight 447 was taken over by Sky Pirates. Was it carrying any significant archeological artifacts? ;)

Gear

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ChjyCR8V2Bg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ChjyCR8V2Bg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MtQBT15DX34&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MtQBT15DX34&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Enlist at your nearest Navy recruiting station today!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
gear guardian said:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ChjyCR8V2Bg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ChjyCR8V2Bg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MtQBT15DX34&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MtQBT15DX34&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Enlist at your nearest Navy recruiting station today!

Damn it! I was going to post that! Anyway, it's not Area 51, it's Area 52 you have to worry about. 51 is the coverup....:rolleyes:

Look, as a kid, was and still am fascinated with the idea of the Bermuda Triangle and Atlantis being connected. I don't know if there's anything truth to it (as far as I know) but you know, it's kind of like in Australia, what we call roads where there's been lots of accidents, a "black spot". You can't always explain why lots of accidents occur there sometime it's just "bad karma". There have been theories of magnetic fields in the Triangle to screw with electronics and that's what destroys radio signals and makes you crash, but seriously there must be tons of planes and boats that cross the Triangle every day and they don't all disappear right? Maybe the Triangle needs the right weather conditions for the weird stuff to happen.

This plane apparently disappeared off the radar- now I would guess the plane got hit by a bolt of lightening and would have short-circuited out the sensors on the plane and "disappeared" the plane off the radar.

The whole thing does seem a bit strange and usually down here, you would hear heaps and heaps about this sort of thing on the news but I haven't really heard all the much- perhaps coz Australia is obsessed with swine flu (now we've got about 400 cases of it!).

Goonie

Here's what really happened:

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ozW4mmKzcYQ&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ozW4mmKzcYQ&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
gear guardian said:
Bad karma or places of bad energy?

Yeah, bad energy is a better choice of words. You get what I mean.

Btw, did anyone think of Transformers when they read the thread title or was it just me???

indy34

My opinion is weird unexplained stuff does happen sometimes but for the rest of the stuff that seems that way can be explained. As for the plane crash I'd say theres nothing strange about that, planes crash and there are many reasons it's just that you get conspiracy theorist jumping on every major event saying its a conspiracy because most of them have extreme paranoia(if you don't believe me check out www.abovetopsecret.com).