Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

Nurhachi1991

The Tingler said:
Hmm, this PSP screenshot is interesting:

full20090303152542.jpg

Notice anything?

Haven't got to this part yet, so can't confirm it.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That doesnt happen though (n)

I beat the game so I can confirm

indyt

Hey guys, I got SOK for Fathers Day on PS2. I am in Panama just after defeating the fire guy and shooting some Germans. I am a the temple and just killed a german with a machine gun. I shoot him, he dies, nothing happens. I am still in gun mode but cannot go anywhere. I have shot everything on the screen. Is this a glitch or am I missing something. Help would be appreciated.

indyt

thanks man. I did go back to the menu and started over. I guess I need to just shut the system down and reload, right?

thepretender

could anyone try and give a list of where and how to perform glory moves?

i just finished the whole game but i still haven't reached all 3 glory moves necessary to unlock the 2 player combat extra ...

tipps anyone please?

indyt

Johnny Nys said:
You could go back to the menu while being stuck there? That's more than I could do.

yea, but then I would go right back to the machine gun german, and then get stuck again.

OhioJones

thepretender said:
could anyone try and give a list of where and how to perform glory moves?

i just finished the whole game but i still haven't reached all 3 glory moves necessary to unlock the 2 player combat extra ...

tipps anyone please?

Hit the negative button, open the journal, and click glory.

Perhilion

well I just finished this on PS2. Overall I think it was decent. It had a good story, even if it was incomplete (what were the Shepherds?). The levels were designed well and the puzzles were clever. I especially liked the ball court and the use of the KotCS music. But it felt like a missed opportunity. The graphics were awful. It's obvious they just ported the Wii version, since the PS2 is capable of so much more graphically (see tomb raider anniversary ). I also hated the combat. Why didn't they just use the system from ET? Why couldn't I block? But it did feel like an Indy adventure. I can only imagine how good the 360/ PS3 version would have been.

indyt

well guys, looks like I am going to have to take mine back. I get to the machine gun german and the game will not let me go any further. I reloaded several times but it doesnt work. Oh well.

sandiegojones

indyt said:
well guys, looks like I am going to have to take mine back. I get to the machine gun german and the game will not let me go any further. I reloaded several times but it doesnt work. Oh well.
I had an issue with it freezing too. What system? I was playing the PS2 version on my PS3 system. Sometimes if you do not follow the on screen instructions exactly it'll get stuck.

indyt

the ps2. I can shoot the german with the machine gun and I am stuck on that scene. I can move, I can shoot all I want. But cant go anywhere.

Has anyone noticed that Henry Sr sounds like he's constipated?

Ever little movement seems like a gargantuan effort.

Like he's channeling Monica Selles!

Maybe he should lay off the cheese...

Billy Ray

indyt said:
Hey guys, I got SOK for Fathers Day on PS2. I am in Panama just after defeating the fire guy and shooting some Germans. I am a the temple and just killed a german with a machine gun. I shoot him, he dies, nothing happens. I am still in gun mode but cannot go anywhere. I have shot everything on the screen. Is this a glitch or am I missing something. Help would be appreciated.

That's exactly what happened to me right after beating the piano level! Talk about frustrating!:mad: I was able to reload and get past it, but I had to go through the piano level again...which sucked.

Anyway, I finished the game yesterday, on the Wii, and have to say I enjoyed it! Other than a few glitches, like the aforementioned shooting glitch and a couple of lock ups, I didn't have too many technical issues. Yeah, the story isn't as fleshed out as it could have been, but it's not that hard to follow is it? I do agree, it seemed a little too short, but at least I have the co-op and FOA to look forward to...and I need to go back for some more "fortune and glory". Would it have been better on a next gen system? Of course, and I still wish we could have gotten it, but it certainly wasn't the train wreck everyone is saying it is.