Iron Man 2

Goonie

On that poster Mickey Rourke looks like a middle-aged version of Jake Gyllenhaal's Prince of Persia.

kongisking

"You complete me!" Awesomeness.

And BTW, Whiplash in this film is gonna be the definition of Bad-Ass. But, maybe that's just because I love any character that uses a whip (like our good Professor), let alone two. Let the pants-pissing coolness begin!

Le Saboteur

All kinds of 'ish is going down folks. In preparation for the upcoming release of the second film, Paramount and Marvel Studios are rolling out another batch of goodies designed to get your but in the seat come May 7th.

If you were at Wonder Con in San Francisco this weekend, there was this con exclusive poster featuring the delectable Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow.

53752_glg.jpg

Nice, right? Well, the train must keep rollin', and both the official Iron Man 2 site went live along with Stark Expo 2010! Go ahead and take a look!

Also released was a new US poster, which looks readily similar to the recent international poster minus Whiplash.

53753_glg.jpg

And last but not least, a new clip has appeared on-line courtesy of Apple! This is the complete scene featuring Iron Man arriving at Stark Expo after leaping from a passing plane. Stop by and have a gander!

roundshort

I am thinking this is turning into a CGI Sh*&show. I loved Ironman, it basically saved the whole concept of COmic book movies. BUt seeing the little footage I have seen with CHEESEY AC/DC music and the villian, it seems like it has walked down the road that most Comic book movies usually walk down in number 3.

DocWhiskey

roundshort said:
I am thinking this is turning into a CGI Sh*&show. I loved Ironman, it basically saved the whole concept of COmic book movies. BUt seeing the little footage I have seen with CHEESEY AC/DC music and the villian, it seems like it has walked down the road that most Comic book movies usually walk down in number 3.

I don't want to admit it, but that's what the little fanboy in the back of my head is screaming. I thought the first film was fun so I'm hoping the 2nd one amps it up overall ala Spider-man 2. But Iron Man and War Machine fighting the whole robot army seemed a little, I don't know, comic booky. But, hey, it is a comic book afterall. I'm hoping it good.

Goonie

I like how the Photoshop wizards made Scar Jo's boobs look bigger on the posters. Not like I'm complaining. (y)

indyclone25

so have you seen the movie?

what did you think of it ? i will be seeing it on sunday , would like to know what you liked and disliked and will there be a scene during the credits?

DocWhiskey

I liked it. Just liked it though. I wasn't in love with the first one like everyone else is. I liked the first one, don't get me wrong, but I seen it as nothing more than a fun summer blockbuster. And this one follows that path. The storylines in IM2 get a bit cluttered but it's nothing disastrous. It's funny, it's cool, and it keeps your attention. It lacks Iron Man though. He's barely in the damn movie. But oddly enough I didn't mind. And there were some great Avenger stuff thrown throughout the film and it was great to see Jackson as Fury again. And, yes, there is a scene after the credits. Overall I give it, say, a 7 out of 10.

YouNeverKnow

Not as good as the first one but I agree with Doc Whiskey, the liberal Avengers setups were pretty sweet. That, and I love pretty much every actor in the movie. It was still very enjoyable, it just lacked that something EXTRA that made Iron Man such a great film.

Webley

I saw the movie last night at my friends house.
It was vere good I thought and it was nice not to have to see it at a movie theater me and my buddy were able to pause it and rewind it to get a good look at all the cool stuff.

Lance Quazar

Webley said:
I saw the movie last night at my friends house.
It was vere good I thought and it was nice not to have to see it at a movie theater me and my buddy were able to pause it and rewind it to get a good look at all the cool stuff.

You should stop stealing.