The FILM quote conversation (any film ever made)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montana Smith

Star Wars

Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerer's way, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes or given you clairvoyance to find the Rebel's hidden fort...

(Motti)

Dr. Gonzo

Pulp fiction

"Say what! Say what again mother ****er! I dare you! I double dare you mother ****er! Say what one more god damn time!" - Jules

Last edited:

Pale Horse

Staff member
"I'll explain ... and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog faced buffoon." - Princess Bride

Dr. Gonzo

Bad Lieutenant

"I'm sorry, Lord. I've done so many bad things."
-The Lieutenant [crying to a hallucination of Jesus Christ]

Pale Horse

Staff member
"Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37-B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy - 'I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained', et cetera, et cetera...'Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum', et cetera, et cetera...'Memo bis punitor delicatum!'' It's all there! Black and white! Clear as crystal! You stole Fizzy-Lifting drinks! You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized. So you get NOTHING! You lose! Good day, sir!" - Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Pale Horse

Staff member
"Of course that's your contention. You're a first year grad student.

You just got finished readin' some Marxian historian -- Pete Garrison probably.

You're gonna be convinced of that 'til next month when you get to James Lemon, and then you're gonna be talkin' about how the economies of Virginia and Pennsylvania were entrepreneurial and capitalist way back in 1740. That's gonna last until next year -- you're gonna be in here regurgitating Gordon Wood, talkin' about, you know, the Pre-Revolutionary utopia and the capital-forming effects of military mobilization... and how Wood drastically underestimates the impact of social distinctions predicated upon wealth, especially inherited wealth.' You got that from Vickers, 'Work in Essex County,' page 98, right? Yeah, I read that too. " - Good Will Hunting

Dr. Gonzo

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

"A drug person learns how to cope with seeing things like their dead geandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth, but nobody should be asked to handle this trip." -Raoul Duke

Dr. Gonzo

Pulp Fiction

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? Oh you were finished? Well then allow me to retort." - Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.