• Donovan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vogel

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Kazim

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Wu Han

Votes: 35 24.8%
  • Other (Either my choice wasn't listed, or I don't care that they all died)

Votes: 13 9.2%

• Total voters

nezobiwan

I am also shocked that so many people think LC was the worst Indy film. I was under the impression that everyone hated Temple of Doom. Last Crusade was my favorite for a long time and then I heard people dumping on TOD, so I starting saying that one was my favorite just to throw it in their faces. Now I think I have to tell people LC is my fave to compensate for all the haters out there.

:gun:

Temple Of Doom is Indy at his best.... Young... Hot headed... "Fortune and Glory"... but in the end, a stand-up, forthright guy.

Last Crusade is more like an Indy Parody than anything else.... a live-action cartoon of Indiana Jones..... Sure, it's fun, but compared to Temple and Raiders, it's lacking.

nezobiwan

ClintonHammond said:
Temple Of Doom is Indy at his best.... Young... Hot headed... "Fortune and Glory"... but in the end, a stand-up, forthright guy.

Last Crusade is more like an Indy Parody than anything else.... a live-action cartoon of Indiana Jones..... Sure, it's fun, but compared to Temple and Raiders, it's lacking.

That's it! :mad:

The gauntlets are off!

Last Crusade is the BEST Indy film and MY favorite.

:whip:

(note: Aggressiveness/Anger in jest)

Finn

Staff member
nezobiwan said:
I'm joking around with you. :D
Since you're a newbie, I'll let it slide this once. But for future reference... there's no such word as 'joking' in Grumpy Clinty's dictionary.

[enter a smilie of your choice here]

Finn... read the rules about baiting... or trolling...

Some moderator.

"I'm joking around with you."
And my *shrug* should have indicated that I wasn't taking it seriously either.... No matter what "finn" says....

nezobiwan

Sound like we're all good now.

So back to the discussion....

Regardless of whether or not Elsa is a Nazi (I can see valid points on both ends of the argument) I still think she deserved to die.

She's a liar, manipulator, and only out to gain for herself.

"It's ours Indy: yours and mine."

Does she love him? My answer would be no. Elsa sees that Indy is the most powerful person at the time and she seeks to align with him. Just as she did with the Nazis (okay, there it is! I was going to stay out of it, but there it is. No, Elsa is NOT TECHNICALLY a Nazi in my opinion).

All that Elsa bashing makes it seem like I don't like her. But I really do. I think she's cooler than Willie (but really, who isn't?) and more sophisticated and cunning than Marion. But she deserved to die.

"I think she's cooler than Willie (but really, who isn't?)"
+1

"more sophisticated and cunning than Marion"
Not in any good way she wasn't... Marion is still the best Indy Lady by a country mile.

nezobiwan

ClintonHammond said:
Not in any good way she wasn't... Marion is still the best Indy Lady by a country mile.

Precisely why Marion is alive and Elsa is dead. And why I would not "save her."

AHegele

intergamer said:
Even the monkey?

122.jpg

that monkey was a nazi.

Joe Brody

ElsaFan said:
What? Elsa never died, I saw her last week, here's what she looks like now:

ispccsept07.jpg

[Joking]You are so her little nephew . . . or long time uncompensated agent.

No Ticket said:
Elsa was hot and just a little confused.

Ha! Plus she's Irish -- right??.

NoCamels said:
Wu Han. Poor guy was just trying to help out Indy.

IMO, that Dude seems pretty content with cashing in his chips.

BTW, I voted 'Other' -- I wish the Tough Sergeant and the Mechanic didn't die. Guys were Blue Collar all the way.

Raider Joe

"The Nazi Monkeys" would be a good band name. Just sayin. LOL :D

I'd have saved Wu Han. Elsa? Eh. Only if I wanted to get some. Again, just sayin.