met spf at wizard world chicago comic con

indyclone25

i met sean patrick flannery at the wizard world on aug 13th and he was the nicest guy , he saw me dressed as indy and asked "did you see my pics i posted last halloween?'' i told him ''yes i did'' he said as he was going down in a elevator to a hallween party some one asked him if he was dressed as crocodile dundee, he said "yeah that's it" and then at the party someone came up and said "hey, you could make a good indiana jones?'' he said "you think so?'' so i got his autograph and took my pic with him .
wizardworld2011014.jpg

Stoo

Great stories, Mark, and nice photo!(y) Congrats on meeting The Flan Man. He is actually one celebrity I would love to meet because everyone who has an encounter with him always say how nice and down to earth he is.

Way to go, Clone!

michael

That's awesome.

Just watched Winds of Change last night. He was perfect as young Indy, he really was.

What exactly was he promoting at that comic con?

And how fitting it was Chicago. :hat:

indyclone25

Demitasse said:
Cool pic! I must say you look more like Indy (even without the fedora) than he does!!
thna you , demitasse, but i'm as bald as henry sr. but i do shave my head the rest of the time and before comic con 's i grow my hair out for a bout a month or so to make it appear that i have hair ..lol. funny thing is that we both will be turning 46 this year. i will be in sept and he will be in oct .