But-so

Eric Solo

This is a make-up-a-story-as-you-go-along game good for long trips:

At the end of the first line, Person #2 says "BUT...something" and the next player says "SO...something."

I call it the BUT-SO game.

I'll start it off.

Person # 1: Indy went to the airport to catch a flight to South America.

Person #2: BUT the flight was cancelled.

Person # 3: SO he waited for the next flight.

and so on...

I can't wait to see where this goes. We could do several of these at the same time.

Last edited:

sarah navarro

but suddenly he came down with explosive diahrea?and he missed the last flight

( hey im trying to make this story interesting)

sarah navarro

BUT as he was falling asleep a the ghost of old ben kenobi busted through his dooor

(i hope no one gets mad from my star wars referance , seems to have been problems with that lately)

sarah navarro

SO , he wonders," why would ben kenobi give me fake asian made tablets "?and he goes to china and meets up with short round to figure out what the point of the fake tablets were.

Gear

And so Indy is horrified and angry, he takes a drink and runs into a guy who seems to know what happend...

Gear

And so as they sit Indy notices the man make a strange gesture and look to the right of him...

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
but to Indy's relief, there appears a young concubine, who attempts to translate his fragment of tablet: something about adultery (and on the reverse, lottery numbers)...

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
But then Indy realizes the phrases each begin with the hanzi logogram for 'AND,' making the tablet a sad, juvenile, ungrammatical forgery...

Gear

So after Indy destroys the "sad, juvenile" tablet he takes another shot. he looks back at the strange man and trys to get the truth out of him...