Indyfan
The Best is yet to come... 0 0%

good to know that we all have something to look forwards to in life

----------------------------------------------

Next Avatar Series here I come...

00Kevin said:
The Best is yet to come... 0 0%

good to know that we all have something to look forwards to in life

There is a lot of hype surrounding the new game Indiana Jones and the Fountain of Youth, check out this forum.

www.miez.nl/yabbse

screenshot01.jpg

IAdventurer01

FoA 2? FoY? Aww...
Still noone mentions Spear of Destiny. I've really got to ignore my schoolwork and work full-throttle on that. :D
Though remember, any help is still appreciated! ;)

00Kevin

Indyfan
IAdventurer01 said:
FoA 2? FoY? Aww...
Still noone mentions Spear of Destiny. I've really got to ignore my schoolwork and work full-throttle on that. :D
Though remember, any help is still appreciated! ;)

wait a second...you're making it? WHOA! I thought Yolegoman was in charge oh that

I'ld like to help, but with my full time job starting this week I probubly won't be able to

ROTLA

It has to be "Raider of the Lost Ark" for the Atari 2600. OK, so maybe the gameplay and the graphics aren't the best, but it makes me remember when I was a kid and my Indy-fandom was starting to grow its roots.

00Kevin

Indyfan
ROTLA said:
It has to be "Raider of the Lost Ark" for the Atari 2600. OK, so maybe the gameplay and the graphics aren't the best, but it makes me remember when I was a kid and my Indy-fandom was starting to grow its roots.

I respect that, noble

alright, 'other' got 1!!!

macwizard

I would have to say Last Crusade, which isn't even a choice. This was one of my first games on my mac and expanded on the adventures of the movies. It had a groovy soundtrack and an epic story. You get to fight characters like biff and you can even punch hitler in the weiner. I would recommend this game to everyone. With the program SCUMMVM you can play it on your current machine. You can also download the game from Macintosh Garden for free.

Last edited: