Dieing to play a graphical adventure

00Kevin

Indyfan
I think this was started when i was looking at Internet Archeive WAYBACK Machine (which is the coolest website in the unniverse) I was look for things about the anceint ruins of Indy Web and came a across an intriging link:

The Complete Last Crusade Game guide - a complete walkthrough, of the classic graphical adventure, it was created by a genius named John Walker. I had actually seen this site befor, but it had been closed down years ago, always keep me wonder tough. I did some research and found that hosted on the same site is where this guide remains. It is a much less flashier site, the walkthroughs all done on notepad, but it now includes the most complete walkthouough for both LC and FOA adventure games.

anyways, seeing this sparked an interest and since then, i have been dieing to play some indy graphic adventures.

Lc has me hooked the most, and has sparked interest in FOA as well.

and oh boy! 3 awesome indy fan games coming out within a few years! FOA2, FOY and SOD....what are the chances huh?

unfortunitly I have limited computer access right now and NO GAME ACCESS. so I'm ganna have to hold on, build up some support, then play these awesome games.

I'm hooked man, I'm dieing to plays these Indiana Jones Graphical Adventures

*takes a breath*

ok, different subject.

I was thinking one day and suddenly realized that I might have played FOA or something. (I know it's sad)

when I was younger (early to mid 90s), my dad would bring home game demos for our DOS using computer.

one time I remember a game was indiana jones.

The title screen seemed to be in a dark labratory or something, I remember this dungeon looking lab and the words Indiana Jones....(forgot the rest)
it could have been graphical adventures, however

I also have a memory of a playing the demo of a graphical adventure game. I beleive the main character at the begining was walking through a dark forest or jungle of some kind. I can't remember if it was the same game as the indy one or not

I know this isn't much to go on, but I ask you die hards for help.

What that Indy game with the lab indeed Fate of Atlantis? more importantly were these 2 games really 1 and the same?

well, there, it's off my chest. I have an urge to play these games and I ask if I already have.

thanks guys
00Kevin ---->OUT

If the images u mean are these, yes its FOA ;) best game ever

scummvm_5.png

gry_fate_02.jpg

IndyBuff

Finn said:
A college building attic. Dark, yes. ;)

It's been a while since I've played the game, but you do start out in the college looking for an artifact or something if I remember correctly.

IAdventurer01

Labratory, eh? If so, it is most likely FOA. The old non-playable demo captured not Indy, but a meeting of two Nazis in a Labratory discussing the raw power of orichalcum (the mystery metal first described by Plato)

The "I think it was a wizard in a swamp." however, leads me to believe the game you're referring to in LOOM, and interesting graphic adventure where you play a character of a magical guild that casts spells by playing music on a staff.

Loom.png

(Opening of LOOM)

Finn

Staff member
Indy said:
It's been a while since I've played the game, but you do start out in the college looking for an artifact or something if I remember correctly.
Aye. Correct.

00Kevin

Indyfan
IAdventurer01 said:
Labratory, eh? If so, it is most likely FOA. The old non-playable demo captured not Indy, but a meeting of two Nazis in a Labratory discussing the raw power of orichalcum (the mystery metal first described by Plato)

The "I think it was a wizard in a swamp." however, leads me to believe the game you're referring to in LOOM, and interesting graphic adventure where you play a character of a magical guild that casts spells by playing music on a staff.

Loom.png

(Opening of LOOM)

I dunno, mabey it is similar graphics, but different game, I really have no Idea. just a vague memory from 1 time 10+ years ago

as for monkey Island 2, no doesn't look like it. I recall perhaps being a wizard or something