Emperor's Tomb hints and tech help

INDYfatigable

Emperor's Tomb Help

Hey, how do you get chains/vines to satrt swinging again once you start climbing it? im playing et on computer, and am stuck in the dungeon in prague, after you puch the lever and the cage thingy drops. what do i do then?
thanx
rock out brent:whip:

IndyBuff

I know on my Playstation 2 verison there is one control stick that makes Indy climb up and down and the other control stick allows Indy to swing. I don't know if it's this same way on the PC but on the consoles that's usually how it works.

As temple of john said, you simply climb up and there should be a small ledge that you swing out and jump to.:whip:

Finn

Staff member
INDYfatigable said:
i tried that it just keeps me moving up and down
Try W & S then. Or numpad 8/numpad 2 or pageup/pagedown. It has to be one of those...

EasterExorcist

Emperor's Tomb "artifacts" save file?

For the last month I've replayed and completed all Indy games I have: Temple, Crusade, Atlantis, Infernal Machine... Everything except the awful Emperor's Tomb, which is just too stupid and boring and which I couldn't stand for longer than 15 minutes. I downloaded a save that opened all levels, so I looked at them all, but there's still a grayed "artifacts" option in the menu, and I was curious about it. Are there any saves out there that enable this option? I hate ET, but I still wanted a look at whatever is "locked" in there.

Next to the Grand Theft Auto series, Emperor's Tomb is one of the best games ever made in my estimation.....

As for saved games, I'm sure you could eMule or Bit-torrent something.... Or check gamefaq.com for a cheat or something... If you have to...

It's much more rewarding to do it on your own though....

What didn't you like about ET? Calling it "stupid and boring" doesn't tell anyone anything....

EvilDevo

it's concept art. and in theory... if you just load a game and then go back to the main menu, this option should be open to you. whether or not all the artifacts have been found on that save file is another matter.

of course, you could always PLAY the game from start to finish... and find all the artifacts :rolleyes: might put a little fun into the game for you

SSD

Help PLz

Hey guys i am new to this forum i was looking for help with Indiana Jones and the Emperor's tomb for PC i had this game for a long time i started playing this just yesterday (LOL it was hidden behind bookself where i never look well i found it well i was cleaning up and i like it really aussme game but i am having trouble in the LEVEL 9: THE IDOL OF KOURU WATU i got the crocodile traped and on to the first chain but i can;t get to the second chain i tried swing and then jumping of from top of the chanin in middle but everytime i jump i get into the water.

Thanks in advance

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Firstly, Welcome to the Raven!!!! :whip:
Hmmm... stuck on jumping eh? Everyone has probs with that.If you're falling into the water on the middle of the chain then trying going a little higher. I usually use Indy's head as a cross hair. Hope that's of some use.

qwerty

I 8 UR MOM is obviosly Frank Zappa fan.
"My guitar wants to kill your mama" - Zappa (or Stive Vai if that's what like more)

SSD

temple of john said:
Whats up with the name man???

How very 13 years old of you!!!

LOL for your information i am 16 years old and my cousin signed me up for this forum using I 8 UR MOM and he's 11 years old

Jay R. Zay

I 8 UR MOM said:
LOL for your information i am 16 years old and my cousin signed me up for this forum using I 8 UR MOM and he's 11 years old

so 13 probably is the best of both worlds. not bad johnny.