KotCS Mobile Game Footage

ScarfaceJoker

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/19HpR1BBAxA&hl=es"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/19HpR1BBAxA&hl=es" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Some interesting tidbits -

Ooh Crystal Skull!

Temple of Akator

EDIT: Pics fixed now!

Last edited:
The cellphone game was already discussed in another topic... but I'm too lazy to point you in the direction.

Though all this stuff here is new to my knowledge...

I'd like to play it, sure. Looks sorta reminiscent of Greatest Adventures for the SNES. Doubt my ****ty cellphone will run it though. Sure hope this thing gets emulated.... *hint, hint to all you software savvy types*

Here's some more screengrabs on this page:

http://www.projectnext.eu/main-zone...q-wireless/?highlight=indiana+jones#post40612

Blue Jay

could this part of the game derive of that scene? the situation seems very similiar.

indy4game.jpg

01.jpg

Professor Jones

Good point! it could be... anyway the game seems really cooool! It remind me of the classic Last Crusade arcade and of Indiana Jones Adventure for Super Nintendo.

Perhilion

cool. I can't tell if that picture of them finding the skull is in the warehouse or not. It almost looks like it's in a sarcophagus ala the ark.
btw, too much Shiage!

Yure

In the game Indy has to fight natives. Unless he gets their trust later in the movie, it suggest that in the scene of the teaser with Indy running from the temple, he's running FROM the natives and not WITH the natives ;)

Also I find this grab quite interesting. Reminds me of Raiders a lot :)

Indiana_Jones_And_The_Kingdom_Of_The_Crystal_Skull_THQ_Wireless-3.png

|ZiR|

Indy's legs are disproportionately long. And they way Indy shimmies up his whip reminds me of YIJ Genesis game.

Perhilion said:
cool. I can't tell if that picture of them finding the skull is in the warehouse or not. It almost looks like it's in a sarcophagus ala the ark.

Yeah, it's hard to tell. Looks more like a crate to me.

Perhilion

Yure said:
In the game Indy has to fight natives. Unless he gets their trust later in the movie, it suggest that in the scene of the teaser with Indy running from the temple, he's running FROM the natives and not WITH the natives ;)

Also I find this grab quite interesting. Reminds me of Raiders a lot :)

Indiana_Jones_And_The_Kingdom_Of_The_Crystal_Skull_THQ_Wireless-3.png
oh no....I really hope that's a death ray of doom and destruction, and not a "land here" signal for aliens.

Finn

Staff member
|ZiR| said:
Indy's legs are disproportionately long. And they way Indy shimmies up his whip reminds me of YIJ Genesis game.
The aspect ratio of that vid is f***ed up, that could be one explanation...

By the way, did anyone else notice that it was not Indy all the way? In some of the scenes, the playable character appeared to be Mutt.