Dreams about Indiana Jones IV

James

I have nightmares that it's opening night and I've completely forgotten to buy tickets.

I also had a recent dream where I met Harrison Ford in the theater lobby. Let's just leave it at that.

Insomniac

I'm not joking this dream happened around April first last year... :sleep:
I walk into this chapel and I'm sitting there with all these people in the fifties clothes then I look over and see Marion walk down the isle soon followed by Indy then I look back to the front and see Mutt and Sallah it was very bright and exactly like KotCS except for marion and Indy switched sides then right when Marion and Indy kissed I woke up I instantly knew mutt was there son and instantly knew that how it would end I was overwhelmed and sad at the same time. I didn't post this sooner because it would have been a Big spoiler!

I'm sorry if this dream seems far fetched.

But, anything can happen it's a long way to Delhi!

Dewy9

Oh, gotta love those weird Indy dreams.

I had one a few weeks ago where Indy 5 did happen, but Harrison was replaced by Chevy Chase. And he loses his legs and he's in a wheelchair for most of the movie. And Mutt was in it, but all he did was go around school kissing the girls. Very strange and incredibly bad.

WrathofGod

I had a weird dream before the phantom menace came out. I dreamt of a large green field with reddish machines and there was a battle but i had a terrible feeling like i wasn't enjoying it...true story.

Indy's brother

I've had a couple. Each one has been different from each other, and from what was in the theater. I think it's some sort of defense mechanism. I'm not kidding, btw. No plots that I can remember, either. What really sucks is that in my dreams I'm watching a movie. I don't become Indy, talk to Indy, or interact with the film world at all. Pretty lame, huh.

I had a dream...a dream in which all Indy fans enjoyed Indy 4 equally... There was no segregation... No disappointment and no arguing.

Martin Luther Mac.

Montana Smith

As dreams go, that one was a nightmare.

The facts might have been wrong, but replican't is obviously a talented psychic, correctly sensing the coming nightmare.

All hail the mighty replican't and his crystal balls!

crystal_ball.jpg

Montana Smith said:
As dreams go, that one was a nightmare.

The facts might have been wrong, but replican't is obviously a talented psychic, correctly sensing the coming nightmare.

All hail the mighty replican't and his crystal balls!
Before you go polishing his balls consider the no sh!t sherlock factor and withdrawl fever dreams...

...great pic though.

Ska

I had a dream about Indy 4 about a month before it came to theaters. Indiana was in a pickle in some warehouse/garage area. The bad guys were shooting barrels around Indy and they were exploding. Then the movie jumped to some treehouses (a la the Ewok village at the end of RotJ). Indy and Mutt (I knew of him from spoilers on this site) were making their way from treehouse to treehouse via wooden bridges connecting each one. They were in a hurry, but nothing seemed to be chasing them.

Pale Horse

Staff member
What is the damn obsession of reviving 4 and 5 year old threads with extremely little value or relevance? Really gents...

Pale Horse said:
What is the damn obsession of reviving 4 and 5 year old threads with extremely little value or relevance? Really gents...

Dude, its a forum about Indiana Jones, and a subforum about KoCs.

Relevance doesn't really feature, does it?

replican't said:
Dude, its a forum about Indiana Jones, and a subforum about KoCs.

Relevance doesn't really feature, does it?

If nothing else explains you, that narrows it down.

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you...