Your Confessions.

sarah navarro

This is just a place where you can confess anything that you want or need to.This is pretty cool actually it can be funny or whatever but here it goes...

I confess that powdered lemon dish detergant smells so lemony fresh that i just want to eat it:eek:

I also confess that i spend most of my time afterschool on the Raven.

Im over worried about my future and its making me crazy.

HAHA! that was cool.

metalinvader

OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

ResidentAlien said:
That makes two of us.

Guys, don't worry. Be happy. In the vast scale of things we are mere insignificant specks of dust passing through infinity. It matters not about exam results or if our neighbours like us. Life isn't worth worrying about.

I confess that all of the above is utter s***.

I confess, seriously, that I am becoming more and more aware of my own mortality and I don't like it...at all.

Indy_Chic

Cool thread sarah! (y)

I confess that I have a ridiculously mad crush on Indiana Jones! I know that revelation must be shocking...Lol ;)

I confess that I can recite the entire script of The Lion King by heart :eek:

And I am also overworried about my future as well. It drives me crazy too!

I also confess that I love all of you guys at The Raven. You are all intelligent, friendly, cool and very funny people. I love coming here and enjoy your company.:hat:

Last edited:

sarah navarro

Indy_Chic said:
Cool thread sarah! (y)

I confess that I have a ridiculously mad crush on Indiana Jones! I know that revelation must be shocking...Lol ;)

I also confess that I love all of you guys at The Raven. You are all intelligent, friendly, cool and very funny people. I love coming here and enjoy your company.:hat:

I love your confession we all new it was coming some day:D

Anyway Indy Chic that post touched my heart and and i feel the same way.:eek:

No Ticket

I confess that I...

* Have gotten a speeding ticket of 90 in a 55 with no proof of insurance, obstructed license plate and it was in a construction zone.

* That I once stole a Power Ranger POG from a friend when I was little. And I still feel bad about it.

* Head butted a kid on the school bus once when he ticked me off.

* Broke into my high school to play basketball and kept score with the actual scoreboard controls. And when leaving, left it set on 69 to 69 with 6:66 on the clock.

* Lost my swimsuit while playing volleyball in front of everyone when jumping up to hit it.

* Nearly ran into a mailbox because I dropped my cellphone while driving

* Set a guitar on fire just to watch it burn

* Mummified a friend in the magnetic tape of a movie that we really didn't like... we got bored so we found something else to do.

* Can remember the nations of the world in song

Little Indy

metalinvader said:
OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Now do the truffle shuffle.

Finn

Staff member
sarah navarro said:
I also confess that i spend most of my time afterschool on the Raven.
I've been doing the very thing for past seven years! And I'm not even a kid anymore. At home, at work, every time I'm on a computer no matter where (apart from a few public ones), I always keep The Raven open in one tab and I nearly subconsciously check it every fifteen minutes. It's become a bloody habit.

Yet, somehow I manage to take care of my everyday chores. I go to work, I always have clean clothes to wear and food to eat (and no, I don't have a Mexican maid)... I stay on top of my personal hygiene and also have a nice little social life outside The Raven.

It's just that sometimes I'm afraid I show up as such a pathetic no-life to you guys around... like your opinions of meself really had such a huge impact on what happens outside The Raven.

Signed, "Do I Need Help?"

Indy_Chic

sarah navarro said:
Anyway Indy Chic that post touched my heart and and i feel the same way.:eek:

Aw, thats so sweet! Thanks sarah!

No Ticket said:
* Broke into my high school to play basketball and kept score with the actual scoreboard controls. And when leaving, left it set on 69 to 69 with 6:66 on the clock.

Haha! Thats pretty cool!:D

Finn said:
It's just that sometimes I'm afraid I show up as such a pathetic no-life to you guys around... like your opinions of meself really had such a huge impact on what happens outside The Raven.

Don't worry, I don't think of you as a 'pathetic no-life'. Honestly Finn, I think you're an awesome guy! :cool:

I confess that I have actually dreamed about posting messages on the Raven. :eek:

sarah navarro

Finn said:
I've been doing the very thing for past seven years! And I'm not even a kid anymore. At home, at work, every time I'm on a computer no matter where (apart from a few public ones), I always keep The Raven open in one tab and I nearly subconsciously check it every fifteen minutes. It's become a bloody habit.

Yet, somehow I manage to take care of my everyday chores. I go to work, I always have clean clothes to wear and food to eat (and no, I don't have a Mexican maid)... I stay on top of my personal hygiene and also have a nice little social life outside The Raven.

Signed, "Do I Need Help?"
Same here i have very good hygiene and alot of friends that i hang out with.Kee up the great moderating skills Finn:)

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
I confess...
- I once ate the contents of six packets of mustard to impress a girl...it didn't work and I got sick.
- I don't spend as much time at TRB as I used to and feel guilty about it.
- I convinced my little sister she was adopted when she was 8 and she spent the next week completely silent.
- Clowns scare the crap out of me.
- I am extremely tickleish. EXTREMELY.

Niteshade007

My confessions are:

-I have a horrible fear of snakes and homeless people. Seriously, it's almost a phobia of both of those things.

-I think people will judge me if I'm not wearing name-brand clothes

-I am terrified of ending up alone, jobless, and homeless.

-The things I have hit with my car.
--A parked car in my high school parking lot.
--A concrete mailbox (my friend's dad told me to move closer to the mailbox, so I decided to knock it over, apparently)
--A pedestrian (he was fine. He bounced right back up. I kept driving. Apparently that's illegal though...oops.)
--A parked shuttle at the airport. To be fair, I just scraped alongside that one, though, and it wasn't with my car, it was with my mom's van, a car which I HATE driving because it's too big and I'm used to my smaller Corolla.)

-I once drove a roommate (who I hated) and his friends (who I disliked just as much) to a party across town, then refused to answer my cellphone when he wanted to be picked up. He and his friends had to walk back, and when he got back, I said "Oh, why didn't you call? I would have picked you up!"