The ultimate team of heroes!

I♥Indy

What would happen if Indiana jones, Zorro, Richard O'Connell (from the mummy), Crocodile dundee and the Beast master were to join up? they could be the ultimate team, they could defeat zombie crocodile nazis! I think they would be better then super heroes. :whip:

The Drifter

Beast Master's ferret would be molesting everyone, me thinks. But, you need to also throw in Conan and Donatello the PURPLE TURTLE!!

DocWhiskey

Indiana Jones and Connery's Bond FTW.

That's all you need. They'll single handedly take down all evil in the world in one afternoon.

Morning Bell

DocWhiskey said:
Indiana Jones and Connery's Bond FTW.

That's all you need. They'll single handedly take down all evil in the world in one afternoon.

Word. Indiana Jones and James Bond would be pretty much unstoppable.:gun:

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I♥Indy said:
What would happen if Indiana jones, Zorro, Richard O'Connell (from the mummy), Crocodile dundee and the Beast master were to join up? they could be the ultimate team, they could defeat zombie crocodile nazis! I think they would be better then super heroes. :whip:

It's RICK not Richard. Sorry, but as a Mummy fan, I felt obligated to correct you.

And absolutely not to Croc Dundee and Beast Master.

O'Connell's fine coz at least, it's around the same era. And add Bond in the British Royal Navy in WW2 and I think that would work really well.

And Mac would have to be there somewhere. Perhaps Bond joins MI6 at that point and knows Mac coz he was supposed to be in MI6 during WW2.

You know this sounds like a sequel to that "Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny".

Goonie

I♥Indy said:

Phenomenal! Maybe they could eradicate the Swine Flu!

But, I'd also add Captain Jack Sarrow and James Bond to this team. And don't forget Neville Flynn, "I'm tired of these monkey fighting zombie crocodile nazis on this monday to friday plane!:hat:

I♥Indy

Good point, i need to add james bond... actually there are a lot of awsome people i could add... Sorry about the mummy thing too, i was'nt really sure what his name was, i thought it was jhonothan o'connel. I just put in the people from my favorite movies, i guess i did'nt put james bond because ive never seen that movie, and beastmaster would probably just backflip everywhere and not be much help... he would just get shot. Indy would definetly have to be their leader, no one could ever match up to him. :whip:

Insomniac

ULTIMATE TEAM

Indiana Jones-Morals
Hellboy-Brawn
Rick Blaine-Wits
Rick O' Connell-Guns
James Bond-Gadgets
Sallah-Entertainment
Marion-Everything else

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Insomniac said:
ULTIMATE TEAM

Indiana Jones-Morals
Hellboy-Brawn
Rick Blaine-Wits
Rick O' Connell-Guns
James Bond-Gadgets
Sallah-Entertainment
Marion-Everything else

VI likes. (y)

Really enjoyed Hellboy 2 the other night. Especially when Abe and Hellboy got drunk, singing to Barry Manilow.

So says Tom Hanks

So if Hanks' Langdon found himself in a no-holds-barred throwdown with other celebrated heroes, he'd have to come up with another plan of attack. "You know what I would do? I would let Indiana Jones and James Bond duke it out first, so one guy is going to be taken care of just like that. Then Sherlock Holmes and Indiana Jones would go at it, and Sherlock Holmes would outsmart Indiana Jones. So it'd just be me and Sherlock Holmes, and we would sit there and play chess. The winner would walk away the living, breathing survivor."

Way of the dodo

homepic.jpg