Chuck Norris!

Joel

I've noticed that it doesn't work either. What used to happen is it would take you to a page that read "You don't find Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris will find you". It had to be experienced to appreciate the humour of it.

Indy_Chic

These are from the Chuck Norris Facts page:

Chuck Norris knows the last digit of pi

Those aren't credits that roll after Walker Texas Ranger. It is actually a list of fatalities that occurred during the making of the episode.

The original title for Alien vs. Predator was Alien and Predator vs Chuck Norris. The film was cancelled shortly after going into preproduction. No one would pay nine dollars to see a movie fourteen seconds long.

The original title for Star Wars was "Skywalker: Texas Ranger". Starring Chuck Norris.

:whip:

Horchata

The bible states, a long time ago God would speak to men... One day chuck Norris and God got in a fight.... We havent heard from God since...

I have to admit, I didnt make that one. Thought it was funny though.

Indy_Chic

Funny_Pictures_2841.jpg

Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.

Chuck Norris uses pepper spray to spice up his steaks

Time waits for no man. Unless that man is Chuck Norris.

Goonie

I found this one on the net and I thought it was great, had a good laugh:

The boogeyman checks his closet for Chuck Norris before bed.:D

7.0 earthquake in northern Japan today. Chuck Norris must be there!

Last edited:

|ZiR|

Indy_Chic said:

Thank you for posting that. I was going through the thread and was surprised that no one had posted a picture of Chuck yet.

chucknorris9mm.jpg

And, because this is immediately where my mind goes, would you do him, posters? I think I would. Just for the bragging rights.

I'm also slightly horrified that no one has posted The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny. Chuck Norris kicks Indiana Jones in the crotch!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w8ye4mYR878&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w8ye4mYR878&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

British Indy

"Angels sang out, in immaculate chorus, down from the heavens, descended Chuck Norris, who delivered a kick, which could shatter bones, into the crotch of Indiana Jones..."

Thats a question, Indy vs. Chuck, who would pwn whose ass?

And another thing, Chuck lost in the Ultimate showdown, shouldn't we be doing Mr. Rogers facts instead? :D

Gear

The Ark of the Covenant is Chuck Norris' coffee table.

The 'Temple of Doom' is Chuck's.... 'play room'. :eek: :sick: :dead:

Indy_Chic

Chuck Norris can use one chopstick

Chuck Norris knows the last digit of pi.

Chuck Norris' pulse is measured on the richter scale.

Chuck Norris has never won an Academy Award for acting... because he's not acting.

mastacheifunmaskedjoy.jpg

norris.gif

Gear

Ahhhh, the Chuck thread lives on....

The "Holy Grail" is Chuck's coffee mug; it was a suvanier from the Crusade...